Chapter 4C: Street Justice

load previous
Feb 29, 2024 12:14 am
OOC:
was full defense ( making 17AC) taken into account?
Slaine is going to sprint, head low, and charge Alfredo, slipping behind him and slashing
(It looks like I have enough movement to do that and leave a sight line for everyone else.)

Rolls

Slaine Rowan: Stab - Usual roll - (1D20+3)

(12) + 3 = 15

Feb 29, 2024 12:25 am
OOC:
Slaine just flanked.
Also you should have a Movement on your character sheet. If you make it public we can look too.
The squares in the first room and each doorway were about one square.
Feb 29, 2024 12:29 am
OOC:
Sorry, I think I was writing at the same time as Slaine, let things settle down and I will go again
Feb 29, 2024 12:30 am
OOC:
PhoenixScientist says:
Actually, no... I thought it was something only for opening the door, not as your first round after Alfredo said what he said. He won the initiative.

So, should that cost you the Main Action for the round? If so, I will ignore both your Stab attack roll and Alfredo's 6 damage.
Quote:
kind of lost on how far can I go each turn with no markings, but I’m sure you can tell me when I get in position to shoot
At the end of this round if you go the long way using the street. This round if you get the short route.
Feb 29, 2024 12:41 am
htech says:
OOC:
PhoenixScientist says:
Actually, no... I thought it was something only for opening the door, not as your first round after Alfredo said what he said. He won the initiative.

So, should that cost you the Main Action for the round? If so, I will ignore both your Stab attack roll and Alfredo's 6 damage.

OOC:
No I hadn't gone yet so, since I hadn't taken my turn, the +2 was still in play. The stab roll still happens.

Rolls

Slaine Rowan: Vibroblade (Advanced Medium) - (1D8+1)

(7) + 1 = 8

Feb 29, 2024 12:43 am
OOC:
PhoenixScientist says:
No I hadn't gone yet so, since I hadn't taken my turn, the +2 was still in play. The stab roll still happens.
There is no +2 before combat... This is a combat action. Alfredo was the first to act, in the first round. =)

Using Total Defense costs the user their Main Action for the round. Please choose one of these.
Feb 29, 2024 1:03 am
Morgan is going to cross the hallway in direction to that bathroom in the other side, for some extra cover, he will keep his gun pointed at Alfredo, he will take his shot being careful to avoid Slaine.

Rolls

Peter Morgan: Combat Rifle - ToHit - (1d20+1)

(3) + 1 = 4

Erin Brand

daryen

Feb 29, 2024 1:13 am
Erin Brand

Erin is still shooting him with her roll above.
Last edited February 29, 2024 1:14 am
Feb 29, 2024 1:15 am
OOC:
daryen says:
Erin is still shooting him with her roll above.
Yup. He has AC 13, so that's a hit. Roll damage.

Erin Brand

daryen

Feb 29, 2024 2:28 am
Erin Brand

Damage roll ...

(One plus is her Dex. The other is her skill from Gunslinger.)

Rolls

Laser rifle damage - (1d10+2)

(9) + 2 = 11

Feb 29, 2024 9:38 am
Slaine sprang into action, their movements fluid and precise as they charged towards Alfredo with determination. With their head low and their blade poised for attack, they closed the distance with lightning speed, aiming to catch Alfredo off guard and deliver a decisive blow.

As Slaine closed in, Peter's shot rang out, the sound of gunfire reverberating through the corridor. However, his aim faltered, and the bullet went wide, striking a nearby wall with a resounding thud.

Undeterred, Slaine pressed on, their focus locked on Alfredo as they closed the gap between them. With a swift and fluid motion, they slipped behind Alfredo, their blade flashing in the dim light as they slashed with precision.

As Peter's shot missed its mark, Erin seized the opportunity to intervene. With precision and accuracy, she fired her laser weapon at Alfredo, the beam of energy lancing through the air with deadly intent.

But Alfredo was quick to react, disengaging from the confrontation with a sudden burst of movement. He teleported further inside the warehouse, vanishing in the blink of an eye.

He was now behind the crane, close to a large white structural column and near a small storage room, temporarily out of sight of Erin and Peter. Slaine could still see him.

https://i.imgur.com/o4gs8dZ.jpeg
Map by 2-Minute Tabletop
OOC:
Next round.
Feb 29, 2024 5:32 pm
Slaine is going to close the distance (if they can) and swing.

Rolls

Slaine Rowan: Stab - Usual roll - (1D20+3)

(18) + 3 = 21

Feb 29, 2024 7:45 pm
OOC:
PhoenixScientist says:
Slaine is going to close the distance (if they can) and swing.
That's a hit. Roll for damage.
Feb 29, 2024 7:49 pm
Morgan will move forward trhough the door, turn left and try to shoot again.
OOC:
p.s.: adding the roll for damage
Last edited February 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Rolls

Peter Morgan: Combat Rifle - ToHit - (1d20+1)

(20) + 1 = 21

Peter Morgan: Combat Rifle - Damage - (1d12)

(9) = 9

Feb 29, 2024 7:51 pm
OOC:
arthur12320 says:
Morgan will move forward trhough the door, turn left and try to shoot again.
That's a hit. Roll for damage.

Erin Brand

daryen

Feb 29, 2024 8:43 pm
Erin Brand

Erin follows Morgan around and takes her shot, too.

Edit: That probably hits the crate where it blocks him, unfortunately.
Last edited February 29, 2024 8:44 pm

Rolls

Roll to hit - (1d20+3)

(10) + 3 = 13

Feb 29, 2024 9:02 pm

Rolls

Damage - (1D8+1)

(6) + 1 = 7

Feb 29, 2024 11:34 pm
Erin and Peter advanced with military precision, their movements calculated and methodical. With eyes sharp and weapons at the ready, they entered the main area looking for Alfredo. As soon as they got inside, Erin and Peter opened fire, their shots ringing out in rapid succession as they sought to neutralize the dangerous fugitive.

Erin's shot went wide, striking a nearby crate, while Peter's aim proved true, his bullet finding its mark and injuring Alfredo. The fugitive staggered under the impact, a pained grunt escaping his lips as he recoiled from the blow.

Seizing the opportunity, Slaine surged forward with their Vibrosword held high, their movements fluid and precise as they closed the distance with Alfredo. With a swift and decisive strike, Slaine delivered the killing blow, their blade slicing through the air with deadly accuracy and cutting deep into Alfredo's arm. Alfredo let out a cry of pain as Slaine's blade found its mark. With one final strike, Slaine killed the dangerous fugitive, ensuring that he posed no further threat to those around him.

As the dust settled and the adrenaline of battle began to fade, Slaine, Erin, and Peter stood victorious.
OOC:
End of combat. What do you do?

Rolls

Secret Roll

Erin Brand

daryen

Mar 1, 2024 12:21 am
Erin Brand

Erin spits out, "That's what you deserve for killing my friend."

She then stows her weapon, while waiting for the rest of the police to arrive.
OOC:
And the player is looking forward to the autopsy report!
Last edited March 1, 2024 12:22 am
Mar 1, 2024 12:27 am
Slaine is going to rifle through the body and toss Alfredos compad to whoever's closer
"Check it for outgoing signals or running programs."
Then will pull out his Datapad and do the same.
OOC:
rolling Notice and Program. GM can decide what to take.

Rolls

Slaine Rowan: Program - Usual roll - (2D6+2)

(54) + 2 = 11

Slaine Rowan: Notice - Usual roll - (3D6h2+2)

(533) + 2 = 10

load next

Thread locked