QuietPanther / Ultime

Mar 22, 2024 12:51 am
Welcome @QuietPanther

This thread is for your character creation. Take a look at welcome and character creation.

If you have any questions you can post them here or if you think they are general on the Q&A
Mar 22, 2024 12:53 am
The ~Tiny Info~ also has a bunch of information for quick reference and can be accessed by tapping the grey button below the Rolls section
https://i.imgur.com/t8yLGy8.png or opening it from the Characters menus at the bottom of the page. Additional information can be added here upon request.

Common queries are added to Tiny Q&A
Mar 22, 2024 12:53 am
Here are some basic game guidelines.
[ +- ] Formatting
[ +- ] Subscriptions & Notifications
[ +- ] Gameplay
Mar 22, 2024 12:54 am
[ +- ] Traits
Those are the basic ideas but I am open to new ones. They just take a bit of work to fit in to the game/setting
Mar 23, 2024 2:41 pm
Psybermagi sent a note to Psybermagi,QuietPanther
I prefer game based communications to stay in game so I can find it easier if needed later. If you want to keep it private than use a "Note" or "Private" block so that only the selected recipients to view the content.
Mar 30, 2024 8:33 am
I think I've got things mostly right. I'm jumping into the thread 'cause I think Mina needs a little backup. I can always retcon anything if I'm off, just let me know.
Mar 30, 2024 1:54 pm
Looks good but there are a couple of things
Characters begin with 1 weapon group proficiency that matches the weapon they have. You have a bow so that wild be ranged
The human heritage let's you pick another trait to start with. Select another trait. I added detail to the ones you already picked
Do you want the retractable rope to be 50 and shrink shorter or 50 and grow longer?
Mar 30, 2024 2:48 pm
If you don't mind the suggestion, if your main weapon is a bow, take Quick Shot as your extra Trait. You're gonna need it, so you might as well take it now. You'll be glad you did in your first combat.
Mar 30, 2024 3:17 pm
Sigh, yes but then he won't appreciate it the same way if he had to learn it on his own. Still, yes that is a good suggestion
Mar 30, 2024 3:27 pm
I'm now pretty much viewing Quick Shot as an automatic "Trait Tax" if a character is proficient in a single-shot ranged weapon. (Which, in Fantasy, is all of them.) Particularly when it is your main/only weapon.
Apr 1, 2024 9:22 am
This is from the Character Creation thread: Retracting Rope : When the command word is spoken while holding one end the other end will untie itself and to the rope coils into the hand holding it.

That’s what I thought I was getting. Sorry if I altered the wording and confused things.
Apr 1, 2024 11:42 am
Nope worries. I made that lost long so and lost track. Thanks for clarifying
Apr 5, 2024 9:38 pm
I agree with the bow techniques comments. Quick draw is a must, Arc's first battle was hard without It!
May 8, 2024 4:12 am
Ultime is now a Veteran. You should now have weapon mastery (attack with advantage, 3d6) and 4 traits (1 racial, 2 beginner, and 1 more)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.