Roleplayer, Seeking Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 9, 2016 9:36 pm
While not any game will do, I have broad tastes in-terms of systems. I prefer RP-heavy campaigns, but am up for hack-and-slash.
Sep 9, 2016 10:54 pm
I'll keep you in mind if I ever have another spot which opens itself up in my game...
Sep 9, 2016 11:26 pm
There are openings in two Vampire: The Masquerade games: Riparo by Night (dark ages vampire), and Blood by Gaslight (Victorian Age Vampire), the latter run by me and you would be welcome to join.
Sep 9, 2016 11:30 pm
Qralloq says:
There are openings in two Vampire: The Masquerade games: Riparo by Night (dark ages vampire), and Blood by Gaslight (Victorian Age Vampire), the latter run by me and you would be welcome to join.
I guess I should have mentioned this earlier, but my concerns may be for naught: I'm preference is the less grimdark the better. That and I've only ever heard of W.o.D. systems and have no experience with any of them. I'm willing to learn pending the tone of the game.
Last edited September 9, 2016 11:30 pm
Sep 9, 2016 11:32 pm
Yeah, sorry, I'm a bad man and my WoD games start dark and go downhill from there.
Sep 9, 2016 11:39 pm
I have a ghostbusters game going on right now. It is rules light, heavy focus on rping and investigating, and is a comedy vibe. Got room for two as two players had to drop out.

The game thread is here

Also check out the original pitch
Last edited September 9, 2016 11:47 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.