[Closed] [PF2] Replacement for QftFF

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedPathfinder2ePublic1 / dayFurmyr
In the brutal tundra of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, only the hardiest folk have what it takes to withstand unsparing weather, track down big game, and fight back hostile followings. The Broken Tusk following has survived another winter, but a new year just began, and signs of danger foretell a year unlike any before. Unless their newest party of scouts can secure a safe route through the wilds, saber-toothed beasts, warmongering rivals, and the ever-looming possibility of natural disaster all threaten to end an ancient people’s legacy. Will the Broken Tusks succumb to the elements and surrender to their rivals? Or will you guide your following to glory and reclaim a stolen birthright?

Apr 9, 2024 2:12 pm
Hi.

Looking for another player for the adventure path Quest for the Frozen Flame. The group is currently level 3.

Will use the standard rules for character creation. Can use any Common options from the Core Book, Advanced Player's Guide, Guns & Gear, Secrets of Magic or the Lost Omens books. Any uncommon or rare options will be determined on a case by case basis. I'm usually not very strict.

You will start as a member of the Broken Tusk tribe in the far north of Golarion in what is known as the Realm of the Mammoth Lords. The group is currently fleeing from a rival tribe.

The group consist of a summoner, druid and a cleric.
Last edited April 10, 2024 9:32 am
Apr 9, 2024 5:04 pm
Hello,

I would be very interested in playing. The wild survival-focused nature of the QftFF path speaks to my very soul. If selected I would bring forth the might of my animal instinct barbarian Tomas.
Apr 9, 2024 7:17 pm
I, too, am glad to be able to step in. I was involved with a PbP version of the game that collapsed shortly after the Following got to Rockloom.

I'm glad to build some sort of fighter, barbarian, or champion to fill a melee tank role.
Apr 10, 2024 5:18 am
I am new to PF2 and I would love to try it out. But, I must say that I have read the rules from Pathfinder 2e remaster player core. I haven't read the original corebook. So, if that is acceptable, I would love to give this a try.
Apr 10, 2024 9:30 am
Seems there's a little interest. Remaster would be good. We are playing a mostly bastardized version. Some rules I try to use from the remaster, but the adventure wasn't written with that in mind. But they are totally compatible, so shouldn't be a problem.

Will roll randomly for which one to add.
1. mindgoneferal
2. zeroprime
3. stalker05

So, that's Zero Prime. Sorry to the rest of you. Hopefully there will be future games :)
Last edited April 10, 2024 9:31 am

Rolls

Fate's roll - (1d3)

(2) = 2

You do not have permission to post in this thread.