[OOC]

load previous
Sep 10, 2024 4:49 pm
I exit the dead game.
Sep 10, 2024 4:56 pm
So, our GM has been active -- but just not with this game.

@BedzoneII : Have we scrapped this game? No action in a solid month. I'm thinking it's dead, but wanted to reach out.
Sep 10, 2024 8:06 pm
I'm busy IRL and have too much games on the plate - so I can wait. But knowing if I should discard this game from my "may be active some day" list, could be helpful with planing next games in the future:)
Sep 10, 2024 8:20 pm
Agreed!
Sep 11, 2024 12:46 am
Hi all,

yes I'm still active daily on GP with a good number of other games. I've also expressed earlier how, while I do have a full story and scenario outlined for us here, I do feel that I haven't been able to achieve the momentum needed to keep this game steady, primarily because we've all had to be away at one point or another. We're also down one player, but five remaining is still a very solid number to play on.

One thing to look forward to is that, while it's been a slow start, the next chapter is the 'proper' coming together of a party of adventurers, and will play out with more interaction between all of you, and will conform to a more regular plot and pace (barring the usual surprises along the way).

I haven't lost interest, and I still want to ambitiously run a cross pollinated MY0 game one day. I am glad to hear that there's still interest. Gene's been actively reminding, MaJunior sounds open to still have this on his plate, and so is Pedrop. I believe Furmyr is around, but will wait for him to chime in. And let's hear from AceRancheros too.

With such commitment, I feel confident to restart the next chapter. But if some of you have lost interest because of the delays, and/or prefer to put this on hold, that's perfectly okay too. I appreciate your playing up to this point, thank you.

So let me know by chiming in? I'm good both with continuing as well as closing shop.
Sep 11, 2024 3:18 am
I'm ready to continue if the group is!
Sep 11, 2024 3:23 am
Absolutely.
Sep 11, 2024 6:36 am
I'm good to go.
Sep 11, 2024 7:13 pm
I will manage to play this one more game:) Especially as I'm still very interested in what interesting things we could encounter in the Zone.... And if we will be able to get Ad Astra... ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.