::0cp.26/41/T - Chomp

load previous
Aug 4, 2024 2:05 pm
"Had worse," Chomp replies with a shrug to the bodyguard, making sure to give Krueger a glare in the same motion.

"Way I see it, none of us is more valuable than the dogs," he finally turns his attention to the man in the mask. "But some of us are more worthy than others I agree. If I can stop you feedin' on 'em I'll help out however I can."
Aug 6, 2024 3:16 am
"We need grub. And we could use more dogs. Get the breeding stock up and I'll think about giving you a say in whether we eat them or not. Chomp couldn't read the man's expression behind the mask, but the man seemed to be weighing Chomp's usefulness.

"Katt thinks you've got some skill with these mutts. We know that there are packs of them out in the Zone. Marlotte's organising an expedition out, a hunting party. I want you to bring back as many dogs as you can handle."
OOC:
Let's check how successful Chomp's been so far. This person seems to be open to suggestion, so I'll also give you a +1 die as you give me a Manipulate roll.
Aug 6, 2024 9:39 am
"They seem to like me, and I like them," Chomp says, finding the sudden compliment (or at least focus on his skills with dogs) uncomfortable. "Seems doable."

Rolls

Manipulate (0) + Empathty (3) + 1 die - (3d6, 1d6)

3d6 : (426) = 12

1d6 : (3) = 3

Aug 6, 2024 5:26 pm
"I expect your loyalty. You keep your mouth shut about what you've seen here. I hear rumours and I'll know it's from you. Report to Marlotte tomorrow morning, ready to go. And give him his damn dog back." The masked boss turned to leave. It seemed that Chomp had gotten away with his daring investigation none the worse for wear. Although to be fair it was because he survived the fight thanks to his odd mutation, and also because Katt had put in a good word for him, for whatever reason. That was someone he now owed a debt to.
OOC:
We're nearly done here, unless Chomp has any other interactions?
Aug 6, 2024 6:56 pm
Chomp nods at the masked boss. Once he turns to leave, Chomp turns to Krueger. "So, will you go get Vinnie, or will you get one of your lackeys to do it."

Once he's reunited with Vinnie he will quickly take his leave before Krueger starts looking for revenge.
Aug 7, 2024 10:10 am
"You ate him already." Kruger snarled, looking as if he was itching for a second round. But his boss had spoken, and the grunt restrained himself from anything more than verbal aggression, muttering a lewd comment about Katt favouring Chomp as he also disappeared for a moment before returning with Vinnie, whose happily wagging tail said all that needed to be said about Chomp's faithful companion.
OOC:
We're good here! New thread incoming so head over there!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.