::0bjk.26/41/T - Blister, Jack, Kirin

load previous
Jun 23, 2024 2:38 pm
Rafik now looked undecidedly unhappy as it became more crowded. Jack had had to buy him off in order to get information about what boss Marlotte was up to, for Rafik was cleary under instructions not to reveal anything. But now with Kirin, and also Blister there, it was a party of three. You could hear the gears turn in Rafik's head whether he needed a bigger bribe, or be persuaded some other way, for he suddenly clammed shut again. "Boss isn't going to be happy if I send all of you to see her."
OOC:
Small hiccup. Since GeneCortess only rolled 1 success, (but did add a bribe). I'll need a Manipulate roll from either Clacle or MaJunior (or both), at -1 die.
Jun 28, 2024 3:35 am
OOC:
Was waiting to see if ClaCle rolled for Blister, but I guess I'll risk it.

Rolls

Manipulate (Empathy) -1 - (2d6)

(55) = 10

Jun 29, 2024 1:25 am
"You were going to let the two of us meet the boss anyway. Tell you what, I'll drop out. Jack and Kirin here can go ahead, will that do?"

Rafik's lips crooked to one side, the gears churning in his head. The arbitrary number calculation somehow checked out, for he next grunted, "Marlotte's speaking with the Vaulters in the grand hall. Not just about the expedition, about who's running the place now that the Elder hasn't been seen in weeks."
OOC:
I think Clacle's offline for a while. I'll grant that Blister managed a successful roll, so I'll move us along to the next scene and also next thread, unless you have any other questions for Rafik (if you do, it should happen in this thread).
Jun 29, 2024 1:21 pm
OOC:
You may now head over to your new thread! There be action!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.