Campaign Prompt

load previous
Jun 13, 2024 4:49 am
Sounds good. Working on encounters/scenarios now.

I guess we could share official characters and more general "how do you know each other stuff?"
Jun 13, 2024 4:59 pm
My character is a small fox fighter that can reach through portals to attack people. He feels he has a lot to prove because he is smaller than most fighters, and uses the portals to give him an edge in battle.

He would join up with anyone that could give him more justifiable chances to fight.

(my back up character, the warlock that steals powers from people, still needs some work . . . )
Jun 14, 2024 12:09 am
Kora is of the Wildborn race, (something like a cross between elves and nymphs), when she was young she was ‘called’ into a strange purple storm and came out a Wild Weaver. As she grew she was a bit ostrisised by the clan, some revearing others fearing her. When another storm came with whispers on the wind that spoke of a growing darkness, a corruption that threatened to consume the Weave itself. Despite the fear and suspicion she faced, she understood that her unique connection to the Weave was the key to defending the natural world, she could not sit on the sidelines.

Now, Kora sets out on a journey to understand the source of the corruption and find a way to heal the Weave. She grapples with the weight of her power and the fear it inspires. Yet, she carries a flicker of hope, a belief that by embracing her unique abilities, she can bridge the gap between the natural world and the unseen forces that threaten it. Kora walks a path shrouded in mystery, forever seeking balance amidst the chaos and hoping to find acceptance in herself and in others along the way.

She would join up with those willing to fight corruption and who would allow her to fight by their side.
Jun 16, 2024 10:38 pm
@valdattaMadun so you want the PCs to have met before the start of the story.
Jun 17, 2024 3:39 pm
yeah, when I have been doing prompts it all seems to be "the party comes across" type of general style.

So best for the PC's to have met before, maybe nothing crazy deep but like "Hey adventurer let us adventure together through adventuring means" at least
Jun 17, 2024 6:31 pm
Sounds good. @Sardis,@crazybirdman Do you all have any thoughts on how we should meet. We could AI that too…
Jun 17, 2024 7:33 pm
may as will let AI handle it. 'how did 3 random heroes became a tight-knit band of adventurers?' or 'what event forced 3 adventurers to learn to work together?' etc
Jun 17, 2024 7:51 pm
Or we could say we are all having the dreams from the campaign 2 prompt and they led us to each other? I'm good either way.
Jun 20, 2024 4:48 pm
I like that idea. Still need to know how long ago we were brought togerther
Jun 23, 2024 9:20 pm
Sweet. I have the first encounter/start all figured out.

@Sardis just missing your character sheet?
Jun 24, 2024 12:33 am
Cool, so excited to try this thing out!
Jun 24, 2024 2:22 pm
valdattaMadun says:
Sweet. I have the first encounter/start all figured out.

@Sardis just missing your character sheet?
Apologies to you valdattaMadun...in theory I love the concept...yet for some reason I'm not feeling internally motivated for it as I generally am foe other games. I feel like not being fully invested is unfair to you and the other players, so am going to respectfully resign my position. I hope we find opportunity to play together in the future.
Jun 26, 2024 5:16 pm
I get it.

As for everyone else we have a few options. 2 PCs for each player, run with 2 people/PCs or recruit someone/ones to join
Jun 26, 2024 5:56 pm
I'd prefer not to run 2 PC's, but is everyone ok waiting to start this until another PC is recruited?
Jun 26, 2024 6:08 pm
I think I would just put a "three or four day" character generation recommendation. So if we got someone today/tomorrow. Monday/Tuesday would be the start
Jun 26, 2024 7:46 pm
Sounds good
Jun 26, 2024 9:23 pm
Sounds good to me too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.