Ooc stuff, Announcements, etc

load previous
Mar 8, 2015 5:22 am
Quote:
(P.S. If you get a chance check out Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack. It's a miniatures battling game that uses Mecha made of Legos. MF0:RA The game is very fun, and it gives me a chance to "play" with my lego collection again. Not that I need a reason. ;-)
-Skydut

That sounds amazing. I have a giant box of legos (of course sorted) that I wish I had time and more reason to play with, so that's perfect! I also build and paint Gundam models so it'd be awesome to battle them Gunpla Battle style. I love the idea of building your own mecha to battle with, instead of paying someone for generic miniatures. (I'd build some sort of horrifying mecha homunculus). I also like how it sounds like you could just bring a tub of legos to a school and have the kids building miniature giant robots to battle each other with. Man, I'll really have to check that out, thanks a lot :)

I only have one person who'd probably play it with me though...
Mar 8, 2015 5:41 am
It is a lot of fun! Plus, kids do well in grasping the mechanics, not so much the tactics, but my 6 yo nephew grasps it well enough to play. Though I think he enjoys building the mechs a bit more. Haha
Mar 8, 2015 1:18 pm
Can we have a scene of RP that takes place right after the fight? Like as soon as we get back to the barracks/hanger area.
Mar 8, 2015 2:24 pm
KennyGardnerIII says:
Can we have a scene of RP that takes place right after the fight? Like as soon as we get back to the barracks/hanger area.
You mean ifwe survive this fight?
Mar 9, 2015 2:31 am
For my oddity, I have this little illusion box because of my creates illusions focus. Can I switch that around to be like a personal log that has images and such? I like the idea of Osiris keeping a sort of secret diary for later reference.
Mar 9, 2015 7:33 pm
Hi everyone, I'm sick, and pretty tired, so today there won't be a story post, and possibly tomorrow. Sorry guys.
Mar 9, 2015 7:54 pm
No worries. Thanks for letting us know. Hope you get well soon.
Mar 9, 2015 8:52 pm
Not a problem. Get yourself some rest!
Mar 14, 2015 4:01 pm
Hi everyone, I'd just like you to know that the game is still continuing. I've been sick, and now I've got a pile of schoolwork to do. I know you may have seen me on the other forums, but story posts for this one really take me a while to write and I haven't been able to pull the time or concentration together to write here. Sorry guys, thanks for your patience.
Apr 12, 2015 12:51 am
You all probably saw this coming, and I apologize. I've realized (duh) I don't have to run the game anymore. Sorry everyone, the game has to close. but thanks for playing!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.