Session Zero: Character Creation

load previous
Jul 19, 2024 1:38 am
​Hey guys, I finally had power restored. My house was not damaged, but Hurricane Beryl took out the power lines. I have power now, only to have to leave out of town. I have to travel on family business, yet surprisingly, all is well.

I know this leaves everyone in stasis and we've only begun. I understand if you find another game or continue with another GM.

I hate to do this to anyone, but it's necessary. When I return, around August 1st, I will contact each of you.

Keep the Faith,
A. Umbral
Jul 19, 2024 11:51 am
No worries, stay safe and hope it isn't too bad a setback.
Jul 19, 2024 2:30 pm
Glad you are ok. That's what is most important.

I'm ok waiting until august 1st. If others are not, oh well that's how it goes.
Jul 22, 2024 10:02 pm
glad you are well.

Ready to wait as long as needed.
Jul 30, 2024 6:59 pm
I'm not going to continue this game. I fear I might have committed to too many games, so I'll step out.
Aug 5, 2024 1:30 am
I just arrived from Florida this Saturday. I am still exhausted from travel - but I guess I'll catch up on my sleep when they bury me in the cold ground, LOL! So...

Let's get a status check for now. If you want to continue, let me know. If you want to exit stage left, let me know. I will understand. I don't hold grudges (as he opens his book of grudges and whets his plume in ink - just kidding!) and well, it won't surprise me.
Aug 5, 2024 7:13 am
Ready to continue the adventure.
Aug 5, 2024 12:04 pm
Ready to continue
Aug 5, 2024 10:48 pm
I'm here and ready to continue!
Aug 6, 2024 2:30 am
Awesome. I need a day or two to reaquaint myself with the overall story. I say Wednesday will be good for a continuation...
Aug 6, 2024 3:26 am
Sounds good. Looking forward to it. The Starfinder 2e free playtest is out, but I've still always wanted to play 1e.
Aug 10, 2024 1:41 am
I am waiting for the actual 2e to come out. I REALLY want to get the set once it's out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.