[Interest Check] New or Classic 5e Modules

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 16, 2024 1:41 pm
If there is space, I'd love to play in CoS or WD:DH/WD:DotMM or any other module. I've been tempted to run the Tales of the Yawning Portal anthology myself. If you have enough players for all the games you are willing to run, no need to fit me in. If not, I'd be happy to join!
Jul 16, 2024 6:21 pm
Yawning Portal has always been a favorite and so is The Wild Beyond the Witchlight.
Jul 16, 2024 11:28 pm
I've wanted to play out of the abyss and curse of strad for a while myself, tried to solo myself with multiple PCs through LMOP but it's just not as fun alone. You don't get to play of others ideas. I would be down for playing any module except of course for lost mines of phandelver because I have read that one as a DM.

As a player , I am in it for the story where did the characters start, what did they learn, how did they grow, what friends/ enemies did they make, as well as how many dragons they slayed.
Last edited July 17, 2024 12:02 am
Jul 17, 2024 5:43 am
After some consideration, I will be going ahead with a Curse of Strahd campaign, maybe or maybe not leading into Vecna. If that gets off the ground and does well, I'd love to run other modules in the near future! Now I know how popular the published modules are here! For now, watch this space for a link to the Strahd recruitment thread.
Jul 17, 2024 11:46 am
Anxious me is more than ready to take on Curse of Strahd once again.
Jul 17, 2024 1:24 pm
Watching closely. :)
Last edited July 17, 2024 1:24 pm
Jul 17, 2024 1:50 pm
Since I commented pretty late, I'll probably not be on the lookout. Would love to join but first come first serve. If it ever comes to it, keep me in mind if something happens and players have to leave.
Jul 17, 2024 8:47 pm
The Curse of Strahd recruitment thread can be found here. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Jul 18, 2024 6:56 am
I've played CoS online during the shut-down. We completed the game (almost two years and with few players rotated, but still). That was fantastic experience. I believe I would like to play it again, but there is enough interest already from players without this module experience
Besides in my opinion the very beginning of the module is aimed to set tone/explain setting and isn't that much "replay-able" as the rest of the book, so I will be looking forward for opportunity to later replace any players that may drop

You do not have permission to post in this thread.