A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Oct 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Once semester starts in earnest, you are all too busy to think about much else, though between you, you have spotted all of the members of the expedition around campus, all that is, except Blaine.

Come Friday, before lunch, you all meet outside the library to discuss the plan to break into Pref. Harrold's office.
Oct 17, 2016 9:34 pm
Angel looks around at the others, butterflies flitting around in his stomach. "Right, so how much time will you need? I think I can occupy him through a solid 30 minutes, maybe an hour if we hit on some interesting conversation, but no guarantees."
Oct 17, 2016 9:47 pm
I don't know that I can even get in for sure. But give me half an hour to try. Maybe we can find something out. But the most important part is not being discovered.
Oct 18, 2016 6:22 am
"I'll go with Mathis. I can keep a look out and run interference if anyone else stumbles into us"
Oct 18, 2016 12:04 pm
I'll go with Angel. If nothing else, maybe I can get him talking about expeditions that didn't end in tree disappearance of students.
Oct 18, 2016 12:48 pm
Is anyone here actually good at opening locked doors? I know this was my idea but thats not something i am good at.
Oct 18, 2016 12:58 pm
OOC:
Short answer, no. Everyone has 1% in Locksmith
Oct 18, 2016 1:46 pm
OOC:
Just gonna let KEG's answer serve as an answer for all players.
Well then a proper plan is in order. I think quick and simple is probably best. When you guys walk in, if you all walk in together, one of you can slip a small piece of clear tape over the door frame while the others obscure the professors vision of you. This will prevent the latch from catching when he shuts the door, even if it is locked. Then after we make our search we can remove the tape and he is none the wiser.
Oct 18, 2016 6:15 pm
William listens nervously at plans to break into an office. He racks his brain trying to think of one useful thing he might be able to do to help break in. He is large and often breaks thing by accident, maybe his sheer strength with be helpful. "I suppose I would like to take a look in the office. I might be of use discerning anything we discover there.
Oct 18, 2016 6:17 pm
"Ok, but lets make this clear upfront. Our goal is to not get caught. That is the most important thing here. There will be other ways to discern what is going on, or if this professor is involved. But we cannot give any indication that we think so. "
Oct 18, 2016 9:26 pm
Angel nods while listening to Mathis. "That's a good idea. Maybe a pen in the doorway to keep it from closing all the way. I'm sure, between the two of us, Jon and i can keep him distracted and fix the door somehow. "
Oct 18, 2016 9:53 pm
"Just let me know how I can assist?"
Oct 20, 2016 6:46 am
Mathis, Father Bill and Joseph team up and Jon accompanies Angel to take the Professor out to lunch. All goes according to plan, Jon holds the door open to allow the professor out as he surreptitiously drops a pen to prevent the door from closing fully. Harrold doesn't seem overly concerned about checking his door is closed as Angel engages him in conversation and the three head off for lunch.

Mathis and company wait for a quiet moment in the corridor, once most other staff have gone for lunch themselves. Angel stands watch at one end of the corridor, Father Bill waits outside the door as Mathis knocks then enters.
Oct 20, 2016 6:51 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Oct 20, 2016 12:54 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Oct 20, 2016 1:16 pm
Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Oct 20, 2016 9:43 pm
Oct 20, 2016 9:43 pm
Sitting at lunch, Angel tries to get the professor talking, asking him about the research projects he's got going on.
Oct 20, 2016 9:45 pm
Know roll

Rolls

Know - (1d100)

(26) = 26

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.