A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Nov 2, 2016 8:29 pm
"We did encounter something I've never seen before...some sort of obelisk in the middle of the forest...unfortunately, my memory of what happened there is a little hazy..." Jon says with a shudder...
Nov 2, 2016 10:58 pm
Angel looks a little alarmed as Jon brings up bad memories, then turns to Father Bill. "I never saw anything. But, there might be some in that professor's office. Or at least a document explaining what it might be. Honestly, I don't know how much help that could be. At least not as far as the strange... things we saw in Cobb's Corner are concerned."
Last edited November 2, 2016 11:01 pm
Nov 5, 2016 8:38 pm
OOC:
Anyone else like to do anything before I move time ahead?
Nov 7, 2016 6:02 pm
Another week passes by and everyone's University work is keeping them busy. Mathis spends his spare time helping out in the library and notices Louis Gibbons, Jason Trent and Terrence Laslow are in the library everytime he is there. He also sees Roderick there going through newspapers but whenever he catches sight of Mathis he exits.

Jon notices that Blaine has still not attended any of the classes they normally see each other and none of you have seen him around campus.
Nov 7, 2016 6:49 pm
William will eventually approach Jason Trent when he is with his group studying. He will make small talk and try to see what they are researching. "Hello Jason, some lecture the other day huh? Can't believe the there was so much content in that handout. Oh' what you have there?"
Nov 7, 2016 8:11 pm
Jason barely acknowledges Bill, instead deeply involved in the book. Piled in front of him are more books all on colonial American history and specifically the American Revolution, " Oh hello William, yes, too much, uh huh," he goes back to his book.

Rolls

Psychology - (1d100)

Nov 7, 2016 8:13 pm
During his time volunteering in the library, mathis will continue researching anything he can about the supernatural connection he has found, as well as the oil company that funded the expedition.

Rolls

library - (1d100)

(94) = 94

Nov 7, 2016 8:35 pm
William thinks it's strange that these students seem to be so focused on their studies they can barely pull away from it for a moment. He will try an odd ice breaker. "It's amazing there are actual witches in the Adirondacks that take the form of bat like creatures and eat the children of miners. I would move, wouldn't you?"
Nov 7, 2016 9:19 pm
"Bloody Hell, that's bonkers!" There it is again, an English accent.
Nov 7, 2016 9:39 pm
I may as well confront him on it I never noticed your accent? Are you practicing for theater? Shakespeare perhaps?
Nov 7, 2016 10:18 pm
"Yes, Shakespeare, Chaucer, that's it, well I must be off old chap," he collects his pile of books, nodding to the others and heads off.
Nov 8, 2016 3:09 am
During that week, Jon will continue his research, hoping to find something else of interest.

Rolls

Library Use - (1d100)

(24) = 24

Nov 8, 2016 10:38 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich

Rolls

Sanity Loss - Jon - (3d3)

(231) = 6

Nov 8, 2016 10:44 pm
Angel is curious about the mineral that was found out in Cobb's Corner and is going to speak with the professor who war in charge of it.
Nov 8, 2016 10:45 pm
During his research, Jon does find some information in the form of a news article on Federated Oil and Chemical, printed last year.

A huge international company formed in 1908, FOC is involved in the exploitation of mineral resources including oil, coal, natural gas, and others. They also manufacture raw chemicals for industrial use. FOC has major facilities in Canada, Great Britain, Italy, and three in the United States, as well as smaller operations worldwide
Michael Abelard is the founder and current president of the board Horrendously wealthy in post crash America, he wields great financial and political clout, yet his personal life has been marred by tragedy after tragedy.
 His beautiful wife Maria died giving birth to a son who also didn’t survive the ordeal His only surviving son Michael Jnr was killed in a climbing accident in the Pyrenees. Abelard lost the use of his legs during the same accident Now confined to a wheelchair, he runs FOC with draconian vigor and retains the keen mind and ruthlessness of his youthful years.
Nov 8, 2016 10:50 pm
Thursday of that week, Angel heads to Professor Learmouth's lab near the library. As he is heading downstairs, he feels a strong push sending him hurtling down the steps.
OOC:
Jump roll please
Nov 9, 2016 1:30 am
OOC:
Oh, shit! Didn't see that coming.
Angel feels the shove behind him as he's descending the stairs. With a startled yell, he tries to leap forward, but his feet are on the stairs wrong and he only manages to trip himself up and tumbles down the stairs.
Last edited November 9, 2016 1:31 am

Rolls

Jump v. 20% - (1d100)

(88) = 88

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.