A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Nov 9, 2016 8:12 am
Angel falls the remaining ten feet, slamming hard on the ground.

Rolls

Fall damage - (1d10)

(8) = 8

Nov 9, 2016 8:14 am
OOC:
Major Wound. Con roll please Angel
Nov 9, 2016 8:17 am
Hit location

Rolls

Secret Roll

Nov 9, 2016 5:21 pm
Over the course of the week, it appears that Jon is getting less and less sleep. He's a bit jumpy at times, and during his research between classes, it appears that he's constantly muttering to himself and doesn't exactly realize it.

irvanovich sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Nov 9, 2016 5:24 pm
noticing his erratic behavior, Mathis will approach jon.

"Are you ok, you seem disturbed?
Nov 9, 2016 5:33 pm
Jon will manage a weak smile at Mathis's concern. "I'm not getting much sleep, I suppose. A lot of nightmares about the things we saw in Cobb's Corner...enough about that, though. Take a look at this..."

Jon will show Mathis the article he found about FOC's founder. "I've noticed something...his life has been one tragedy after another, just like the expeditions in Cobb's Corner. Awfully big coincidence, if you ask me..."
Nov 9, 2016 5:33 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Nov 9, 2016 5:36 pm
It definitely does. I wonder what he has got himself involved in?
Nov 9, 2016 10:30 pm
OOC:
Rolling

Rolls

Con v. 80% - (1d100)

(56) = 56

Nov 9, 2016 11:42 pm
Angel manages to stay conscious but he's broken his right leg. Students crowd round him and medical assistance is called for.
Nov 10, 2016 10:15 pm
OOC:
Any chance i can try to spot who pushed me? I know the pain might make that impossible, but I'd like to try.
Nov 10, 2016 11:40 pm
Angel tries to look through the gathered students, up the stairs, wincing in agony. There is no one there. Soon a stretcher arrives and he is carried away to the hospital.
Nov 10, 2016 11:43 pm
Word gets round by the end of the week about the accident and that Angel is in hospital. His lower leg was broken after a bad fall down the stairs of the main building. The others visit him after lectures on Friday.
Nov 12, 2016 3:49 am
Angel signs a frustrated sigh, wincing as he adjusts himself on the bed. "I was shoved down the stairs. Someone pushed me. I wasn't able to catch myself... and no one caught me." He says the last part under his breath, thinking back to the time the specter of his grandmother's sister whisked her out from under a falling tree.

"I tried to see who did it but..." he shakes his head in frustration.
Nov 12, 2016 3:49 am
OOC:
How many days have gone by? Any HP recovery?
Nov 12, 2016 9:21 am
As it's only been 24 hours, you heal 1d3 for the initial treatment.

Rolls

Angel hit recovery - (1d3)

(3) = 3

Nov 12, 2016 3:05 pm
OOC:
Nice. That gets rid of the Major Wound marker, too. *Whew*
Nov 12, 2016 5:18 pm
OOC:
Indeed, though that broken leg will likely be in Plaster of Paris for about 8 weeks and crutches will be needed to get around.
Nov 14, 2016 3:39 am
OOC:
Roger, roger.
Angel glances around at the others, "Did any of you talk to the other students who were there? Did anyone see anything?" He shifts uncomfortably, wincing at the extra weight the cast gives his leg.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.