A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm
William shakes his head, closes the window, picks up the articles he wanted to take, and sneaks down the stairs.

Rolls

sneakers - (1d100)

(57) = 57

Jan 10, 2017 10:22 pm
OOC:
Can I have a last Spot Hidden as you go, Bill
OOC:
Jan 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Trying to look through the dark building. His eyes don't adjust well. He adjusts his glasses when he thinks he sees something move. A trick of the light?

Rolls

spot hidden - (1d100)

(87) = 87

Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm
Once again the stairs creak...

The snoring continues. He makes it out and onto the street where a frantic little Roderick Block and the newcomer with the motorbike are waiting.

Rolls

Listen - (1d100)

Jan 11, 2017 12:32 pm
As soon as he emerges, Rod approaches Bill, "Look we don't have much time. I know Mathis is your friend and if you want to see him alive you have to come with me. Not everything is what it seems and he'll explain everything I'm sure, but we need to go get him."
Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm
William feels like he is walking into a trap, but he also sees little options for finding out what is going on. If he bails now he might have to put pieces together between news articles and gossip. If Mathis is in trouble, even if these are the goons behind it, the best way to find him is to go along.

William looks at the bike and isn't sure how to proceed or if they even mean for them all to ride on a motorcycle. He awkwardly waits for some body language or verbal command to get on. He has certainly never rode on a motorbike.

If that is the intention he gets on having no idea what he is doing.
Jan 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Chuck looks back and forth between them. "How far is this? I suppose I could make two trips if that's faster than walking..." He pauses, chewing his lip. "Is this a matter for the police? Do we need to beat anyone up to rescue your fiends?"
Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm
We could walk it in ten minutes or so, but no police. The others will be looking for me as it is. I can help you get him out, then we're done. If you have weapons, bring them.

He draws a pistol and checks it's loaded.
Jan 12, 2017 1:45 am
Chuck nods grimly, eyeing the pistol, then checking Father Bill's reaction. One of those kinds of rescues, then.

"I'll met you both there then, if you tell me where. I'll have to collect my own weapon."
Jan 12, 2017 7:37 am
"Better we go together, you might not find it. Be back here in twenty minutes."
Jan 13, 2017 1:50 am
Chuck will retrieve his shotgun from the shop, take a constitutional, and then return, nauseous and nervous.
Jan 13, 2017 9:45 pm
Chuck returns to the bench armed and ready and the unlikely trio set off in the direction of the Aylesbury Pike in the dead of night.

It's close to half past 12 when they enter the woods and after few minutes they come in sight of what looks like an abandoned two-story shack. Parked between a stunted, dead oak tree and the rusted frame of a lopsided swing is a Buick Model D-45.

"Looks like they're still here. Let's stay hidden until they leave."
Jan 14, 2017 1:25 am
Chuck carefully loads both barrels of the shotgun, then tucks it under his arm. He crouches low, and in a lower voice, says, "What is their game? Kidnapping? Ransom? Extortion?"
Jan 14, 2017 2:28 am
"Ultimately, the enslavement of mankind. But for now, Mathis knows too much. They're holding him here so he doesn't stop their plan. It's my fault he's here but the fool should have run when I told him, instead he took it upon himself to fight."
Jan 14, 2017 2:46 am
Chuck splutters a laugh, which quickly fades off as he realizes Rod isn't joking. He thinks about making a smart remark, but wisely decides to keep his trap shut.
Jan 14, 2017 7:32 pm
William has gone along thus far, suspicious of these two. Slowly he starts to get more confident they are not in on it.
"What are they?", he says bluntly. He watches the building and doesn't look at Rod when he answers.
Jan 14, 2017 9:27 pm
Rod looks at Bill, gauging him. "Have you heard of the Mi-Go?"
OOC:
Unlikely, but let's have a Cthulhu Mythos check.
Jan 17, 2017 11:38 pm
OOC:
Either of you can roll , otherwise let's move on
Jan 18, 2017 12:12 am
OOC:
CM isn't on my character sheet, but here's a roll.

Rolls

Cthulhu Mythos - (1d100)

(68) = 68

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.