A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Jan 18, 2017 4:42 pm
OOC:
Yeah, I missed that, haha.
Jan 18, 2017 6:21 pm
Taking the silence as a negative, he continued quietly," They are ...beings..from...somewhere else." He seems to be struggling with words. "I am not Roderick Block. This body was taken by them and the brain was...replaced, with my own."

He looks carefully at both of you. "Crazy talk, right?"
Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm
"Well," William obviously looks like he doesn't want to offend Rod but is uncomfortable with the conflict it may cause. "Yes, it sounds crazy. But let's just go along with it for now. Where are my. Where are my comrades and how do we get them out?"
Jan 20, 2017 2:34 pm
"I approached Mathis with this information. The others are working for the Mi-Go and are planning something but as I was telling Mathis, one of them showed up. I ran, shouted for him to follow but he started brawling. They have...weapons, technology beyond your understanding. This is the safehouse. Now the likelihood is they are storing him here until the Mi-Go come to take his brain but as their plan should go ahead tomorrow, they won't hang around here. We just wait til they drive off, then go get him."
Jan 21, 2017 4:19 pm
Moments later three men, hard to tell who in the dark, leave the shack and get in the car, before driving off.

Once they are well out of site, Rod gets up , "Now's our chance. Let's go!"
Jan 21, 2017 5:03 pm
Chuck stands up to a crouch, his shotgun held low. He crouch runs toward the door, trying to stay out of sight of the roadway and the windows. Back to the wall beside the door, he waits for the others. His breathing is heavy, and his eyes wide.
Jan 22, 2017 12:05 am
Chuck and Rod keep low and scuttle toward the shack. Bill follows behind.

The windows at the front and sides are boarded up and Rod leads the way to the back. Pulling out a key he unlocks the back door, leading the way into a kitchen. Everything is deathly silent and the house feels like no-one has been here in years. The kitchen reeks of rotten food and the wooden worktops sag and are littered with rusted cans.

Opening the door opposite leads into the main front room. A staircase leads up to the upper floor and on the far side of the room are some straw mattresses, beside a cold fireplace and on them lies to unconscious form of Mathis, bound with ropes.

The silence is suddenly broken by a loud clattering from above that shakes the dust from the rafters above. It sounds as if horses are stamping their hooves on the floor above.

Mathis starts to move as he comes round.
Jan 22, 2017 12:07 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Jan 22, 2017 12:24 am
Chuck will point with his shotgun butt at the tied man, and whisper, "That him?" With any kind of affirmative response, he'll try to quietly untie him, while nervously flinching with each 'clomp' about.

What in God's green is going on here?
Jan 22, 2017 12:55 am
Rod gives a nod, looking up at the ceiling. Mathis looks up, panic in his eyes as Chuck approaches. He cannot speak for the gag over his mouth.
Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm
William un gags him but prepares to cover his mouth with his hand if he screams out due to any trauma or fear he may endure.
Last edited January 22, 2017 5:13 pm
Jan 22, 2017 8:42 pm
Mathis' eyes widen as he recognises Father Bill.
Jan 22, 2017 9:00 pm
Eyes like saucers, Chuck nervously covers the stairs, a slight tremble in his hands.

He wants to ask another question, wants to see what Mathis is doing, but he can't tear his eyes from the staircase.
Jan 23, 2017 2:06 pm
Mathis finally begins to come too, and see what is going on around him. As his friends and new cohorts untie him, he looks around for anything he could use to defend himself, and will fall in with the group to make their escape.

Rolls

Spot hidden (vs 60) - (1d100)

(4) = 4

Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm
Seeing his friend pull his wits together William turns to the exit. "Come on!"
Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm
Seeing his friend pull his wits together William turns to the exit. "Come on!"
Jan 23, 2017 4:51 pm
OOC:
The matrix just changed something!
Jan 23, 2017 7:26 pm
As Mathis gets up
[ +- ] he sees something.
Jan 23, 2017 8:04 pm
Take it and get out of here, I'll cover your tracks. Mathis, remember, tomorrow night...
Jan 23, 2017 9:12 pm
"How does it work? And thank you for everything. I will do my absolute best to avenge your family and stop these monsters."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.