A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Jan 28, 2017 12:43 am
William addresses the small group still committed to this endeavor and still alive, "This is crazy. We will likely draw attention of, those things. What are we going to do when they come for us?"
Jan 28, 2017 2:17 am
Chuck shuffles into the library. Somewhat used to late nights and irregular schedules, as any student is, he tries to resurge from drained to buoyant.

"I don't know what you expect of me, but I'm baffled by the events of last night. Who were those kidnappers, and why did they snatch Mathis?" He pauses, searching his feelings. "And how I can help with whatever you're involved in."
Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm
William paces again. "Perhaps you are unaware of the expedition to Vermont Mathis and a few others took up over the summer. Strange things were found and seen. This seems all connected to these, monsters. Not sure what more I can say about it. A oil company funded the expedition and seems involved. Either way, I expect you do what ever you can. You have a motorbike and a firearm, that is steps ahead of what I am capable of in this situation. We should do a bit more research now that we have some description of these things. I also have these things from the crime, eh, suicide scene."

William sets the items on the table for the others to inspect.
Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm
Bill places a small stack of books on the table including H.P Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled, Reginald Scot's The Discoverie of Witchcraft and Lodovico Maria Sinistari's Demonality, along with a few feathers and a letter

http://i.imgur.com/cjv7gtC.jpg
Jan 30, 2017 4:38 pm
These creatures are called the Mego. The harvest victims, remove their brains, and implant the brainwashed brains of previous victims. The create the ultimate secret agent to do their bidding. They were attempting to capture me for this same fate when the brain controlling roderick rebelled, and helped me. I believe these creatures may be in conjuction with another group of creatures known as the men of leng. I am not 100% sure how they work all together, but i know the men of leng are also capturers of men. We will all need to be constantly armed and alert, and from her out, never alone. You should think upon what i have told you, and make sure you have the resolve to be involved. I am not asking anyone to die for or with me, it has to be your choice to put your life in danger for this. We are greatly out numbered, by a foe with vastly superior technology, and the upper hand of experience in performing these vile acts. Now i will go speak to the professor to see if he has any books that might mention the Mego and if he would be willing to grant me controlled access to them as he has before.

With that mathis walk to the professors quarters in the library to strike a conversation.
OOC:
past here assumes the professor can be found in the library, and that he is willing to speak to me.
Hello professor, I have come to ask you a question. In my studies i have come upon another type of creature in certain texts that i though you might be able to help me research. They are called the Mego, and the lore says that they capture men and perform brain transplants on them to make them their slaves. It's quite an interesting tale, and i was hoping i might be able to find more of this tale with your help.
OOC:
Unsure what rolls would be necessary here, so i have include three d100 rolls to be applied as necessary.

Rolls

the three rolls - (1d100, 1d100, 1d100)

1d100 : (40) = 40

1d100 : (88) = 88

1d100 : (40) = 40

Jan 30, 2017 6:17 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to metagamegate
Jan 30, 2017 6:23 pm
Chuck nods and clucks his tongue, staring at Father Bill after Mathis strolls off. "What the actual f-", he breaks off and looks at the 'father' guiltily. "Sorry. None of that makes sense, but I'm not going to claim he is imagining it. I can't just carry a shotgun around to classes. Well, maybe I can, but I'm going to get asked many a question."
Jan 30, 2017 7:19 pm
OOC:
For the record, KEG's post with the note hadn't appeared on my pc when i made the post, so i am going to run with it as if Mathis, in his beffuzle of having just been kidnapped has missed its existence. He will respond to it if the group deems necessary to tell him of its existence.
Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm
OOC:
Yes, I'm assuming Bill pulls it out after Mathis has run off to the Professor's office.
Jan 31, 2017 1:41 pm
Any response from the head of the library? (I can't remember his name off top of my head)
Jan 31, 2017 5:57 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Jan 31, 2017 7:02 pm
Jan 31, 2017 7:03 pm
OOC:
Mathis is in the library office for two hours. What are the others doing during that time?
Jan 31, 2017 7:20 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited January 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Rolls

copy - (1d100)

(29) = 29

another roll just in case you need it - (1d100)

(94) = 94

sketch - (1d100)

(59) = 59

Feb 1, 2017 12:21 am
Feb 1, 2017 1:57 pm
Last edited February 1, 2017 3:05 pm
Feb 1, 2017 4:10 pm
Feb 1, 2017 4:12 pm
Feb 1, 2017 4:24 pm
Feb 1, 2017 4:28 pm

Rolls

Mythos

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.