A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 3, 2017 1:45 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
As Mathis walks out of Dr. Armitage's office, he glances around the room, obviously looking for anything out of place, when he spots Alma. He heads straight for her.

"Alma what are you doing here. I know this might not make much sense, but it isn't safe here right now.
Feb 3, 2017 3:30 pm
Alma sees mathis, takes a deep breath and removes her glasses

I know, Mathis. That's why I came. Last night at the hospital we had a patient who was a student here ranting about this and that and then he mentioned your name in his ravings. I... I wanted to be sure you were alright before I went back to the dorm.
Feb 3, 2017 6:07 pm
Your talking about Angel. I doubt you believe this, but he wasn't ranting. The stuff he was talking about is true.
Feb 3, 2017 7:54 pm
oh dear, it's worse than I thought...

Looking concerned, Alma appraises Mathis

Mathis, you look like you haven't slept in weeks. you look more like a caged animal than a university student. When is the last time you saw a doctor?
Feb 3, 2017 8:18 pm
Another student sitting at the desk looks up from his book (Jon). He looks even worse than Mathis.
Feb 3, 2017 8:20 pm
OOC:
Father Bill has not yet returned so only Jon and Chuck sit at the table.
Feb 3, 2017 8:23 pm
My word.. Mathis, what is going on here? why are so many people so dreadful looking? the school year only started, it can't be finals...
Feb 3, 2017 9:47 pm
"You have to promise to keep an open mind Alma. We are smack dab in the middle of some pretty heavy stuff. Some students have literally lost their minds, and are planning an attack on the library tonight. We found out about it, and what is causing their problems, and are trying to figure out how to stop them.
Feb 3, 2017 10:33 pm
An attack? well then you'll have to inform the dean or the authorities.

and what do you mean, literally lost their minds? if they need care, I work at the asylum. they can get care.
Feb 3, 2017 10:41 pm
and you say they're going to attack the library tonight? When? I want to be here.
Feb 4, 2017 12:37 am
"Well here goes nothing. An ancient alien race called the Mi-Go have learned to transplant brains. They captured several students during our expedition, and have sent them back as agents to destroy the info we have gathered and collect all the students who know about them. That's how angel broke his leg. They tried to kill him. And now they know there is info about them in this library and they intend to destroy it."
Last edited February 4, 2017 12:37 am
Feb 4, 2017 12:40 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Qralloq
Feb 4, 2017 12:48 am
Qralloq sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited February 4, 2017 12:49 am
Feb 4, 2017 9:18 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Qralloq
Feb 4, 2017 9:19 pm
As Mathis is talking, he notices in front of Chuck the three books, pile of feathers and the letter.
Feb 5, 2017 1:43 am
Without batting an eye, alma says I believe you, Mathis. You know this is going on tonight?
Feb 6, 2017 2:02 pm
Fairly certain. I man put himself in grave danger to get the information to me. I have secured permission from the head of the library to stay here to protect it. These students are still human, but they are smart, and have amazingly advanced technology. If we are to have any hopes of saving this place we will need a very good plan, and alot of fire extinguisher, just in case.

Mathis notices the stuff on the table, and looks at it.

Whats all this guys?
Feb 6, 2017 9:05 pm
Mathis reflects on the words of "Rod"

They are planning on raiding Professor Learmonth's laboratory and office in the Science Annex as well as putting flames to sections of the Orne Library tomorrow night
Feb 7, 2017 7:41 am
I see said alma, trying to keep the sadness that she feels at discovering her childhood sweetheart has lost his mind out of her voice

you spoke to the head librarian about this attack? and he seemed supportive of your idea?
Feb 8, 2017 3:02 pm
Yes, I literally just left his office. We have a working relationship. I told you that you wouldn't believe me, and that this is alot to take in. But I am not crazy, this stuff exists.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.