A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 8, 2017 4:53 pm
I never said you were crazy, Mathis. And I believe that this is real to you.

Alma thinks about something, then she moves a little closer and whispers so others can't hear

Mathis, have you been drinking?
Feb 8, 2017 9:30 pm
"Ill tell you what Alma, if you can explain this to me, then I will admit that maybe my mind is broken."

Mathis carefully removes the alien weapon from his bag, and keeps it covered and out of plain sight, but so that Alma can see it.
Feb 8, 2017 9:56 pm
The thing looks like a warty, doorknob-sized lump of black metal or coal, covered in tiny wires. It's like nothing you've ever seen.

http://i.imgur.com/F67qAGW.jpg
Feb 9, 2017 12:50 am
When the others return to the table, Chuck will share what he learned about the company mentioned in the note.
Feb 9, 2017 6:03 pm
well, that's certainly strange... what does this have to do about the attack you're telling me about?
Feb 9, 2017 6:50 pm
"Its one of their weapons. I was able to steal it when they kidnapped me. Chuck and the father had to come bust me out."
Feb 9, 2017 8:47 pm
I see. and who are Chuck and the Father?
Feb 9, 2017 9:51 pm
Mathis leads Alma over to the table and introduces her to chuck and Father Bill if he is still there.
Feb 10, 2017 12:03 am
Chuck is there, and Jon still poring over his book. Father Bill left to get a friend to help you.
Feb 10, 2017 12:46 am
Evie walks into the library in hopes of finding a Latin-English dictionary and stops short when she spies other people near the shelf she needs to get to. She hesitantly walks over, hoping to edge around them.
Feb 10, 2017 2:01 am
"Hey there, uh, Mathis? You, um, feeling all right?" Chuck nervously looks at him and at the nursing student, clearly uncertain. "I found some neat things about that note. About the company mentioned."
Feb 10, 2017 2:44 am
Alma Garvin SHe says to chuck as she introduces herself

so, mathis tells me something horrible is going to happen tonight. Has he told you anything about it?
Feb 10, 2017 2:50 am
"What? I thought we solved everything and now we were at the forgetting and pretending it never happened part of our lives!" He smiles uneasily at Alma. "Chuck Ederbrook."
Feb 10, 2017 2:55 am
Alma nods at chuck. sounds like you and mathis had an adventure.
Feb 10, 2017 8:03 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Feb 10, 2017 8:05 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Mathis approaches the girl head on. Politely yet confidently. He isn't sure if she is a bad one yet.
"Can I help you Maam?"
Feb 10, 2017 3:53 pm
Evie shakes her head. "No, I'm just here to grab a book, thanks." She pauses, trying to hear more of the strange conversation she's just begun to be able to make out.
Last edited February 10, 2017 4:20 pm
Feb 10, 2017 7:34 pm
"I'm pretty fluent in the library, what book were you looking for."
Feb 10, 2017 9:34 pm
"A book," Evie says again, this time a little more firmly. "Thank you, though."
OOC:
How would I make a Listen check and would it even do anything?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.