A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 10, 2017 11:41 pm
All the others are now looking at Mathis and the woman. Then Father Bill arrives with a newcomer, carrying a canvas duffel bag.
OOC:
Well you're seeing all that's being said :)
Feb 11, 2017 12:07 am
Clive looks around, trying to see if there is anyone here he already knows. He whispers to William - All these people are involved?
Feb 11, 2017 12:17 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to kjsmith
Feb 11, 2017 12:19 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to metagamegate
Feb 11, 2017 12:29 am
kjsmith sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm
11am

Everyone is now in the library. What's next?
Feb 12, 2017 3:48 pm
Chuck shrugs, deferring to the others to answer the newcomer's question. Inwardly, he feels better with additional people potentially involved.
Feb 12, 2017 4:03 pm
Evie isn't sure what she's walked in on--just that these people are acting very, very suspiciously. The smart part of her wants her to leave. The bigger part of her wants to know what, exactly, is going on.
Feb 12, 2017 4:22 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 12, 2017 4:45 pm
So...Bill said there was some trouble. I said I would help. What exactly is going on? Clive sets down his duffle bag and looks around expectantly.
Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

Spot Hidden - (1d100)

(69) = 69

Feb 12, 2017 10:40 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 13, 2017 4:05 am
Evie looks over the others in the library warily. Her eyes rove over the newcomers once before moving on... then immediately snap back to them as she realizes one of them has a gun under his coat. Instantly, she freezes, staring at him.
Feb 13, 2017 6:26 am
Alma looks slighty nervous as the group keeps growing

maybe a delusional state brought on by poorly prepared food in the cafeteria?
Feb 13, 2017 1:50 pm
"A Book? You mean the the one Thorough wrote that he just titles a book? Or do you just need any book? I would suggest To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf then. It just came out this year and is quite good."
Feb 13, 2017 2:58 pm
"Virginia Woolf could jump off a lighthouse for all I care," Evie says, not taking her eyes off the newcomers. "You know he has a gun, right?"
Feb 13, 2017 3:23 pm
Chuck starts when she says "gun". Thank God someone is prepared!
Feb 13, 2017 3:39 pm
"It's 1927, everyone has a gun. Times are crazy. And you don't give two golden shits about a book. Your here snooping on me and my friends, and are upset that you got caught. So you can tell me what you want, or you can go the hell away. But I have had enough of lying and deceit to last me the rest of my life."

Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

Secret Roll

Feb 13, 2017 3:50 pm
"We're on campus, in a campus library," Evie says, finally looking at the man in front of her rather than the man with the gun, though she tries to keep him in her peripheral vision, "not an active combat zone, and Massachusetts is pushing for gun control. Why is it more believable that a man with a gun on a campus that bans firearms is fine than it is that a student wants to get a book isn't out to get you and your weirdo friends?"
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited February 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Rolls

Psychology on Mathis - (1d100)

Feb 13, 2017 3:56 pm
"My mistake, I thought you were talking about my gun." Mathis chuckles slightly.
Maam, you have stumbled yourself into something that you have no idea about. If your book is here then please get it, if your interested in what we are doing then say so and introduce yourself. I don't have time for shenanigans."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.