A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 13, 2017 4:08 pm
"And I don't have time for bullshit," Evie snaps, "but here we are. You started this conversation, so don't try to pin it on me. But as long as we're talking, give me one good reason not to report all of you to campus security. He's definitely carrying, you say you're carrying, and she's clearly on something."
Feb 13, 2017 4:09 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 13, 2017 4:10 pm
William walks in with Clive, they are having a whispered discussing about the research. "..but there is probably more my colleagues can fill you in on as well?" He seems surprised to see additional new faces in the room. "Um, everyone, this is Clive a friend of mine that is willing to help." William seems nervous and shy all of a sudden.

Since William gets his narcotics from a medical student he thinks he might recognize Alma, and in turn, really hopes Alma does not recognize him.
Feb 13, 2017 4:13 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to darthoingoboingo
Feb 13, 2017 4:14 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Feb 13, 2017 4:18 pm
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 13, 2017 4:19 pm
"I have literally been dealing with kidnappers and murderers for the last month, so you and your campus security threat hold about as much water with me as a bucket with no bottom. So if your done measuring the size of your penis you can kindly tell me why your snooping on me and my friends. Or you can run out of here screaming about weapons and what have, and some of us will probably get asked about it, and then lie, and then walk out. But we have all seen your face, and your not the only person who has had quite enough bullshit."
Feb 13, 2017 4:22 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 13, 2017 4:31 pm
"Look, honey, I know what's in my pants can be intimidating, but let's not be rude," Evie says. "And if you want to talk about your delusions there are several professionals in the area. But one tip I can give you? If you're going to skulk in a library telling random Language student that you're armed, you kind of lose the right to get prissy when people get curious. Now," Evie points at Clive and William, "who are you?"
Feb 13, 2017 4:35 pm
"I asked if you could use help finding your book while hovered around our group like a creeper. You got upset and verbally accosted my friends. I am trying to be civil here, but given the situation my group has found ourselves in, your highly suspicious behavior has lead to the need for questions. So when we know who you are, then you get to know who we are. You haven't earned the right to be trusted. But I'll go first, the name is Mathis. And you are?
Last edited February 13, 2017 4:36 pm
Feb 13, 2017 4:38 pm
"I'm Jane," Evie says. "What did you give the nurse, and why are you hiding it?"
Feb 13, 2017 4:45 pm
"Something cool I found, and because you haven't earned the right to be trusted yet."
Mathis turns back to Alma.
It's clear you don't believe me yet, but I tell you what. Stick with me tonight, and if what I said would happen actually happens, then Maybe I am not as crazy as you think."
Feb 13, 2017 4:46 pm
realizing that things may escalate into a bad situation, Alma intervenes and admonishes Mathis in a harsh whisper.. we are in library after all.

Mathis! that is no way to speak to a woman! I know you were raised to have more respect than that!

And I don't think I can stand here and listen to you go on about imaginary attackers and then I find out you have a gun? Mathis, that scares me. You could seriously hurt an innocent person!

Alma looks over at Evie and gives an embarrassed smile I'm sorry, ma'am... Mathis hasn't been feeling well...
Feb 13, 2017 4:48 pm
"That's obvious," Evie says. "When's the last time he slept, the Wilson administration?"
Feb 13, 2017 4:53 pm
"Ok Alma, you came to me. You heard stories and you came to me. I didn't ask you to be here. I am glad your here, and if you want to help thats fine. But you need to get one thing straight, you have walked into something that you will have a very hard time understanding, but it is happening. I am not insane, the things I am talking about exist, and will happen. If you can't wrap your mind around that and get on board, then it is safer if you aren't involved at all. Because if you don't take these things seriously, and i mean deadly seriously, they will kill you. And there is a pretty good chance that if your involved, they will kill you even if you do take them seriously. This is a life and death situation, and i can't have you involved unless you get your head in the game."

Mathis turns to "Jane".
OOC:
I don't know if the names don't match because you lied to mathis or what, but mathis has no idea and is just assuming that is your name.
"If my language has offended you then I will apologize for the crudeness, but not the intent. Eaves dropping is just as rude as language."
Feb 13, 2017 4:59 pm
"Two things. One: being suspicious of suspicious people is both normal and a good way to survive to adulthood. Two: just what are you so involved in that you think you're some heroic martyr?" Evie asks, ignoring for now that the other two have yet to introduce themselves.
Last edited February 13, 2017 5:02 pm
Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm
"If you want in take a seat. But the same thing I said to her applies to you. You take this seriously or don't get involved at all. I will give you two a moment to make your decision, because once you sit down at this table and get involved, there is no going back."

Mathis goes back to the table, takes a seat, and waits for the newcomers to make the decision to get involved or not.
Feb 13, 2017 5:06 pm
I am here because I am concerned about you. I'm here because I want to help you. I am willing to stay around to see if this attack you keep talking about happens. can we compromise? may I hold the gun with the understanding that if an attack truly happens, I will give it back to you?

Mathis, I'm saying this out of care and concern. surely you can hear yourself ranting. I want to understand you. Help me understand! But you need to know that the way you are coming across makes us all a little worried for your mental state

Alma looks around What about the rest of you? has Mathis convinced you all to stand vigil here? How are you all involved?
Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm
"I can handle myself," Evie says, immediately sitting down. "What's going on?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.