A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 15, 2017 3:08 am
"A goat. Yeah, I hope those were goats."
Feb 15, 2017 1:56 pm
"No chuck, the hooved ones are the Men of Leng. I am not sure how they connect to all of of this. They are basically space slave traders. The Mi-Go are a fungoid type creature of extremely advanced technology. They were the ones you had to rescue me from, by proxy. They have discovered a process to remove the brain from a living human, keep it alive in some form of storage, and reinplant it into a different body later. They use this process to create human spies to do their bidding. It keeps them in the shadows, makes anyone who finds about about it appear insane, and is incredibly hard to disprove. They are the creatures that attacked the camp settlement during the last field trip. Several students were taken, and now have been sent back as spies. I believe chuck and bill got to meet one. My old friend Roderick is no longer roderick. He is a Mi-Go agent who found out he was betrayed and turned on them. I have been able to find reference to these creatures in the library directors private collection, with his permission and guidance of course. I am far from an expert on all of this, but this is the truth to the best of my knowledge."
Feb 15, 2017 3:22 pm
Chuck stands up suddenly. "By all that's holy!" He wipes his brow, overcome by shivers.

"There are similar things in the animal kingdom, but the scale! To extract and replace a human brain!"
Last edited February 15, 2017 3:23 pm
Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm
William doesn't catch any strange looks from Alma so he believes she might not know or recognize him.
"These things are dangerous. We have comrades that are dead and or missing. It seems the few of us are actually holding up quite well mentally giving that we have encountered things that are beyond imagination. The truth is, every thing we once thought was actual, might not be so. It has caused some of our team to go completely mad and even take their own lives. As we have lost colleagues and have yet to have a moment to grieve, please take what Mathis says seriously. It is very possibly that we are being watched right now. Because you are all here with us, you might not even have a choice at this point to just walk away. The danger is real, and because of that we must find a way to be dangerous ourselves. Clive and myself purchased some firearms. I know Chuck is armed. Until everyone can defend themselves I suggest we not go anywhere without some sort of weapon."
OOC:
I don't think Bill was aware of Mathis' weapon, so he left that out.
Last edited February 15, 2017 3:58 pm
Feb 15, 2017 4:36 pm
Evie slowly comes to the realization that she is surrounded by insanity.

"You know what, I think I should go now. Class, you know," she says, standing.
Feb 15, 2017 4:38 pm
Alma sits in stunned silence, not believing what she's hearing

and so you think the students who have had their brains switched are coming to attack the library? why?
Feb 15, 2017 4:49 pm
"At the moment these, things, seem to want to follow through with things more covertly. So, a direct attack is unlikely. Their motives are still unclear. Our research and investigations might need to focus on finding that out. And, Evie was it? No one will stop you from leaving, but it is likely we might never see you again. At least not alive."
Feb 15, 2017 4:53 pm
"I believe they are after the library because there are texts stored here that have information on them. They don't want that to exist, and it makes their job harder. They are after something in vermont, though i don't know what. And knowing what i know now, i believe several of the towns people may have been altered as well.

Mathis notices Evie "Jane" try to leave.

"Its too late for that. You know now. It's no longer safe for you to be on your own. I will not detain you, but you risk your life by not believing. So leave at your own peril."
Feb 15, 2017 5:03 pm
Alma takes a deep breath

so what is your plan? are we the only people you've told about this?
Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm
Evie flips Father Bill and Mathis a rude gesture and walks over to the bookshelf, deciding to look for some of the books she needs for classwork.

weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 15, 2017 5:26 pm
Alma is taken aback slightly at the uncouth manner of the young lady but she doesn't say anything.
Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm
Chuck walks over to speak discretely with Evie before she leaves.

"I know this is unbelievable, and I'm not sure that their explanation is spot on. I implore you to stick around. If nothing else, we will need a skeptic too challenge us if we overstep our bounds."
Feb 15, 2017 9:37 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 15, 2017 9:48 pm
darthoingoboingo sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 15, 2017 10:31 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to darthoingoboingo
Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

Secret Roll

Feb 15, 2017 10:44 pm
darthoingoboingo sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 15, 2017 10:47 pm
Evie continues to yank books off the shelf, not looking at Clive. "I'm not your nanny. Give me one good reason to stick around with a bunch of lunatics who keep telling me how dangerous it is to be around them."
Feb 15, 2017 11:06 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 15, 2017 11:18 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to darthoingoboingo
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.