A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 16, 2017 12:17 am
Chuck holds his hands up and backs away.
Feb 16, 2017 1:05 am
The way I see it, you all need help...one way or another. I know Bill said he was in trouble...and I trust him. I also know a little bit of what may be up in Vermont - even if I don't really know why it is wanted.

Clive looks at Evie with a look of approval and then at the others. You do have to give us a bit of time. This does seem a little far-fetched...but so does some of the stuff I have researched about metal in legend and folklore, but they all have some kernel of truth in them. His gaze stops at Mathis. If these Me-go things are trying to get whatever is in here about them and destroy it...why don't we just move the books to a safer place somehow? And if they can do all you say they can do, then how do we know someone has been taken over? He nods his head towards Bill. I know him. He's the same as he has ever been. I don't know any of you though...

kjsmith sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited February 16, 2017 1:17 am

Rolls

Secret Roll

Feb 16, 2017 1:31 am
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited February 16, 2017 1:32 am

Rolls

Secret Roll

Feb 16, 2017 1:37 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 16, 2017 1:39 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to kjsmith
Feb 16, 2017 1:55 am
Last edited February 16, 2017 1:58 am

Rolls

Secret Roll

Feb 16, 2017 2:06 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Feb 16, 2017 1:45 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
Alma takes a deep breath

so what is your plan? are we the only people you've told about this?
The only people I know of that know are at this table, except angel and Dr. Armatige. All the rest of the people that were there were either captured and changed, or are clueless."
Last edited February 16, 2017 1:45 pm
Feb 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Evie glares at Mrs. Alderson. "Just irritated," she says, but puts the dictionary back nonetheless. She walks over to Clive, then leans in and whispers, "look, you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders, if some unfortunate choices in friends. If you need help, I'm usually here between four and seven on weekdays, earlier on weekends. Otherwise, just ask around in the Rhetoric department, someone should be able to point you towards me." She turns and walks towards the door.
Last edited February 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Feb 16, 2017 3:11 pm
(Evie was speaking briefly to one of the library assistants , Mr's Alderton, before coming back to you)
Feb 16, 2017 7:28 pm
I see. Mathis, I just got off of an overnight shift at the asylum and I'm dog tired. I'll go back to my dorm and catch up with you all tonight, ok? what time are we gathering?
Feb 16, 2017 9:24 pm
"I will stay at the library researching and resting. Just to be safe. Lets say meet back up at 7?"
Feb 16, 2017 10:38 pm
Clive raises an eyebrow as he watches Evie leave, and jots something down quickly in his notebook.

So...need some help researching then, Mathis? he asks, sitting down at the table. I'm studying metallurgy, if you think that will help. Plus, I don't like to go in to something knowing as little as I do right now.
Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm
Last edited February 16, 2017 11:07 pm
Feb 17, 2017 12:42 am
Chuck will share the research that he did, namely:

The company records for FOC, the company in the Note. Federated Oil and Chemical are a huge international company formed in 1908. They are involved in the exploitation of mineral resources including oil, coal, natural gas and others. They also manufacture raw chemicals for industrial use. FOC has major facilities in Canada, Great Britain, Italy and three in the United States as well as smaller operations worldwide.
Michael Abelard is the founder and current president of the board. He is Incredibly wealthy in post crash America
Feb 17, 2017 12:47 am
Alma nods and rises I should get some sleep. I'll see you back here at 7.

Alma nods her goodbyes to the rest of the group and makes her way out of the library

darthoingoboingo sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 17, 2017 1:47 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Feb 17, 2017 2:51 am
Feb 17, 2017 1:48 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Feb 17, 2017 3:47 pm
William will go through the books he found in Rod's room.
OOC:
Did someone do that already? Going through these posts are hard with so much secret squirrel notes.

Rolls

research - (1d100)

(45) = 45

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.