A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Apr 29, 2017 8:05 am
OOC:
Chuck is currently on top of the tables.
Apr 29, 2017 11:48 am
Knifesedgegames says:
OOC:
OOC:
Thanks...I missed that somehow.
Clive fires a shot at the professor...really trying to do so more as a warning than hit the professor. Chuck! Get ready!

kjsmith sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited April 29, 2017 11:52 am

Rolls

Firearms Rifle (25) - (1d100)

(2) = 2

Apr 29, 2017 1:35 pm
"Wha... what is that thing?" Chuck raises his gun slightly and backs up against the table. This is a nightmare! I'm going to die! Urine runs down his leg as his gun tracks up. "Don't make me!" he exclaims.
May 3, 2017 8:43 pm
kjsmith says:
Knifesedgegames says:
OOC:
OOC:
Thanks...I missed that somehow.
Clive fires a shot at the professor...really trying to do so more as a warning than hit the professor. Chuck! Get ready!

Knifesedgegames sent a note to Knifesedgegames
OOC:
Given the good shot, I'll give you a +30 to intimidate.
May 4, 2017 1:29 am
I suggest you turn around and go back down the stairs before I decide I don't want to miss. Clive says in a cool, even voice. And that you take anyone else attacking this library with you.
Last edited May 4, 2017 1:30 am

Rolls

Intimidate (45 w/bonus) - (1d100)

(17) = 17

May 4, 2017 6:57 am
Following the warning shot directly at his feet, Prof Harrold turns and rushes downstairs. Gibbons however, is not so easily scared. He fires his mass of tubes and a cone shaped blast of icy mist sprays toward Clive and Chuck.

The ice doesn't reach them though, but obscures the staircase.

Rolls

Mist - (1d100)

(67) = 67

May 4, 2017 12:11 pm
What the hell was that?!? Clive yells. Chuck, get down and help me here., he adds motioning to turn over the table. Evie, we could use some help!
May 4, 2017 2:38 pm
OOC:
Not sure if Bill sees any of this? Seems a lot of stuff was described in secret messages. Did he see something come out of the mist? Did he ever see the professor of this Gibbons character? What the heel did he shoot out and with what?
May 4, 2017 2:57 pm
Chuck jumps down to help Clive flip the table. "We can't trust anybody!" he bawls.
May 4, 2017 8:40 pm
OOC:
Downstairs recap (For Bill's benefit)

Bill is downstairs alongside Mathis. He saw two students enter, fire a cloud of mist obscuring the view. The dogs entered melee, one of which was dispatched. The two security guards fired not hitting anything then the mist cleared. Bill had the opportunity to fire but missed it as the mist came again, blocking the view. The guards continued to fire and hit one of the students.
May 4, 2017 8:42 pm
Mathis is waiting patiently for the guards and students to finish their scuffle.
May 4, 2017 11:24 pm
Push! Clive yells as he works with Chuck to push the table over, then takes up his rifle again to scan the mist.
OOC:
Is there a roll for that...or just narrative?
May 6, 2017 5:30 pm
Bill can't stand the chaos and moves far back to a safe positions well behind the flipped table. "Those guards are liable to hit anyone"
May 6, 2017 10:46 pm
Evie snaps out of her panic long enough to dash over and help Clive and Chuck push, cowered down behind the table when that's finished.
May 8, 2017 3:44 pm
Upstairs

As Chuck scrambles back over the barricade, Evie scuttles over and the three together push and set off the cascade of books set up earlier.

Through the icy mist, they see Gibbons jumps back against the wall, but as books tumble down the stairs, they hear the familiar panicked shout of Professor Harrold.

Rolls

Gibbons Dex - (1d100)

Harrold Dex - (1d100)

Damage to Harrold - (1d10)

Harrold Con Check - (1d100)

May 8, 2017 4:02 pm
Round 4

Downstairs

The mist clears once more, revealing Trent clutching his wounded shoulder and backing away to the entrance.
Noakes is battling the remaining dog

Rolls

Noakes Brawl - (1d100)

(79) = 79

Dog bite - (1d100)

(47) = 47

Dog damage - (1d6)

(3) = 3

May 12, 2017 11:36 pm
Clive takes a shot at Gibbons...hoping to scare him off like the Professor.

Rolls

Firearms Rifle (25) - (1d100)

(41) = 41

May 13, 2017 8:04 am
Upstairs

Gibbons is pinned against the corner out of the chaos of cascading books. Clive takes a shot that harmlessly hits the wall a few feet over his head, bringing his attention suddenly back to you.
OOC:
Chuck and Evie?
May 13, 2017 2:51 pm
As Clive shoots, Chuck pops over the table and shoots at the same target, Gibbons, unloading one of the barrels of his shotgun. Don't think, shoot.

Rolls

Firearms-Shotgun (45) - (1d100)

(75) = 75

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.