Copy Character sheets

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 30, 2024 7:35 pm
Is there a way to make a copy of an existing sheet you have made? or copy one from the character library for use personally?

I have found that as a DM there are times I have variations of different monsters I want to use but the only way to make these separate sheets is to create brand new character sheets from scratch.

Was just wondering if there is an easy way to "copy" an existing character sheet to make minor edits, or copy from the character library even
Jul 30, 2024 7:40 pm
when you say you have different monsters that have variations and they need their own character sheet, what about these monsters make them need their own character sheet? I just wanted to confirm because I run all my monsters using 1 GM character sheet per campaign and haven't run into that issue yet. I use the [npcs] tag to I can post as different monsters and npcs, and have monster sheets as reference, and a roll table for all the dice rolls.
Jul 30, 2024 7:57 pm
I have done that too occasionally but I have more so but sometimes I may want the same GM sheet/character sheet in different games or categorized differently (say a Beasts sheet, a Monstrosities sheet, etc).

I have a game I am making where their are different factions and categorizing them that way seems far easier than lumping Faction A with Faction B. Since some of them are just "Goon type a" and the differences are miniscule.
Jul 30, 2024 9:05 pm
valdattaMadun says:
... Was just wondering if there is an easy way to "copy" an existing character sheet to make minor edits ...
If you are using Custom Character Sheets, then you can just copy and paste to a new one. This assumes you 'own' the sheet. (But this seems to simple to be the answer.)
valdattaMadun says:
... or copy from the character library even
Unfortunately you don't have access to the bbCode of the sheets in the Library. If you are the GM of a game the sheet is in you will have access, but you can not get to other players' sheets. Would be a nice feature to allow.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.