Fire Starters OOC

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 10, 2024 1:54 am
Ok, gonna stop using the session zero tab. Gonna start using this for OOC stuff.

By the way, we are up!
Aug 10, 2024 3:30 am
Glad to be playing again!
Aug 10, 2024 11:46 am
Where are we now in turn order? Are we on a fresh round?
Aug 10, 2024 1:27 pm
yep you guys go first
Aug 15, 2024 1:29 am
Can we label who goes in what phase? I always act in piloting phase. I go in the piloting phase
Aug 27, 2024 12:08 am
Sorry I was out this weekend. Wife's car decided AC was not in fashion. Had to break down and get her a new vehicle. Just finished signing paperwork this afternoon. Ugh...but I can't let her drive around in this 100 degree F/50% humidity with my daughters in the car as well. Not gonna let that happen if I can help it.
Sep 18, 2024 12:52 pm
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the sudden notice but I have to leave the game. My life has gotten a lot busier and I have not been as responsible as I need to be. As such I will be ending my activity on gamersplane so that I can free up the time I need.

This decision has nothing to do with what anyone has done. The reason above is not an excuse to avoid any conflict. I bit off more than I can chew and so I need to focus more of my time as a husband and father. Perhaps one day I can return to the site, but if so I cannot say when. If my spot will be filled by someone else I fully understand and hope they can commit more to the game than I have been able to.

Thank you for the good times and fun games. I pray for all of your healths and that you enjoy any game you can be a part of.
Sep 18, 2024 5:46 pm
Life is much more important than game, take care and I hope things will improve for you.
Sep 19, 2024 2:13 am
Thanks for the honesty. I have had another thing break in my home. This time it's the stove, so my evenings have been busy waiting for my family to all get home so we can go out to eat somewhere. That is a big ask for 7 people to agree on something, and we get home late. I guess we'll have to throw in the towel on this game. Sad but true.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.