New player to the site

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 26, 2016 6:05 pm
Hello all

As you can see by the titel im new to this site as a player, and i will introduce myself.

My name is Lex 25 yo, live in the netherlands

I'm a new DM for D&D 5e but have been a long fan of RPG'S.
Started playing with D&D 4e about 1.5 years ago but did find any group or players to play woth.
I have made several 5e characters and understand the rules, because i DM for a small group of 3.
i have also made some pathfinder characters as i was in an online game with some people for the USA, (Krunk the Half Orc barb, killer of Pots, Slayer of doors. CHAMPION OF CHUNDERBOG) was my favorite and best.
My other favorite characters i made in D&D 4e was Tiny the Golliath guardian, and Onyx the shardmind psyionc.

I am fairly new in the PbP expierience but i just need my RPG itch scratched, so i hope i can find some games here and have fun ^^

Greetz all
Last edited September 26, 2016 6:05 pm
Sep 26, 2016 6:49 pm
Hello Gaz! Welcome to the site, we are glad to have you!
Sep 26, 2016 6:52 pm
Great to be here ^^
Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm
Welcome GaztheDm! The second Dutch in so many days! Character generation is one of my favorite parts of the process. DnD is definitely popular around here, and Pathfinder has always been making some headway. Hopefully you find a fun game soon!
Sep 26, 2016 7:37 pm
Welcome! Hope you find all the games you seek!
Sep 26, 2016 7:43 pm
Welcome to the site!
Sep 26, 2016 7:51 pm
Welcome, Lex, to the RPG hobby as well as to the world of PBP. It's great that you jumped into DMing - I've always preferred that to actual playing, but both are awesome.
Sep 26, 2016 7:57 pm
Qralloq says:
Welcome, Lex, to the RPG hobby as well as to the world of PBP. It's great that you jumped into DMing - I've always preferred that to actual playing, but both are awesome.
hmmm im fairly new to DMing and tbh i like being a player more (less work), i saw your Dangerous Prisoner game and i as sad that it was full :( would be nice to play in a game designed for new people to gamersplane
Sep 26, 2016 8:11 pm
Hello and welcome.
Sep 26, 2016 11:05 pm
Hi. Welcome to GP.
Sep 26, 2016 11:38 pm
Welcome to the site! The group I DM for in RL is even smaller: just two players. Very interesting dynamics, but also fun to play with a larger group.
Sep 26, 2016 11:46 pm
Welcome to GamersPlane! Happy gaming! :-)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.