Games with a jewel aesthetic?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 4, 2024 8:31 pm
Guys do you know any games with a jewel aesthetic? Like Atlantis by Big Fish or the Relax Gaming slot Ancient Tumble. I play the second one because of the slot streamer DiceGirl Egle. I also love the game Bejeweled, the animations and sounds are amazing! Thanks! ;)
Sep 4, 2024 9:44 pm
There is a relatively small game called Jewel Craft (2007) by Go Games, which has very nice aesthetics and somewhat unusual puzzle mechanics. And you don't just get gemstones on your game field, you also get to see the jewelry your character makes. I remember liking it quite a lot. :)

For the classics, Zuma series comes to mind; or if you prefer different themes, any of its clones. My favourite among them is probably Luxor 3 - it's quite pretty, and it has multiple designs for the balls that you can switch between. Also, Treasures of Montezuma.

If you're willing to branch into genres other than puzzle/arcade, Gemcraft is a fun tower defence.
Sep 5, 2024 6:45 pm
Thanks for the recommendations!, I'll look for those games and play them ;) have a nice day n.n
Sep 5, 2024 6:56 pm
You're welcome! And I'm happy to have a reason to ramble about shiny gemstone stuff. :3 Plus Jewel Craft is one of my favourites, and it doesn't get a lot of mentions.
Have a nice day too!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.