Meet MoMo

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 4, 2016 6:57 pm
Hello! I'm Molly, 28, bad at making usernames, and new to the site! Just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been roleplaying since my dad introduced me to D&D when I was 8 and writing fiction stories since I was 12. I used to play a lot of D&D 3.5 and Vampire: The Masquerade, but in the past 6 years I've been the GM more often than not. I've at least dabbled in tons of games, but my top 3, in no particular order, are probably D&D 5e, 13th Age, FFG Star Wars (specifically Edge of the Empire, if I had to pick).

Tabletop roleplaying and writing are my two biggest passions, so I'm very excited to play some games here. I'll probably run some eventually, too. Most of all excited to meet a lot of people who share in a love of Pen & Paper RPGs.
Last edited January 12, 2020 8:36 pm
Oct 4, 2016 7:05 pm
Welcome, Matt! I think you'll find this to be a nice place to hang out :)
Oct 4, 2016 7:12 pm
Welcome Matt :D and if you need playtesters for your system, i will sacrifice myself :D
Oct 4, 2016 7:15 pm
Hi Matt! Welcome to the site. Always glad to have another new face! Any particular system you're looking at playing? I'm also really curious about your Weird West setting; I'd love to see it someday! I'm a big fan of Deadlands.
Oct 4, 2016 7:17 pm
Welcome Matt!
Oct 4, 2016 8:04 pm
Welcome aboard. Lots of FFG happens here, it seems. :) And lots of DND5E and some 13th age. :)
Oct 4, 2016 8:13 pm
Welcome, Matt! Happy gaming! :-)
Oct 4, 2016 8:20 pm
Naatkinson says:
Welcome, Matt! I think you'll find this to be a nice place to hang out :)
I think so, too! I was told about it by a friend who is always raving about the great community here.
GaztheDm says:
Welcome Matt :D and if you need playtesters for your system, i will sacrifice myself :D"
That is mighty generous. :) I'll let you know when it's up for a play test outside of my typical circle of friends.
Keleth says:
Hi Matt! Welcome to the site. Always glad to have another new face! Any particular system you're looking at playing? I'm also really curious about your Weird West setting; I'd love to see it someday! I'm a big fan of Deadlands.
If anyone is running Shadowrun 5e, it's a world that I am extremely interested in playing, but the two times I've tried to run it we always got bogged down by the weight of its many rules. Otherwise, I'm happy to play most anything. I'm in a 13th Age game already, and I'll probably have to limit myself to 2 games at a time until I can see how much time it takes to play here.

Glad to hear people are curious about the game! I'll definitely post a play test version of it when I have something together, but it's in its early stages where I'm still fleshing out and play testing the basic rules. Unfortunately I don't know how good it would translate into a play by post game. And excellent! Deadlands was one of my big inspirations. The system I'm making mostly focuses on players setting their own stakes for skill checks, where taking greater risks translates into a greater degree of success.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
Oct 4, 2016 9:06 pm
Oh gross its this guy.
Oct 4, 2016 9:06 pm
Dig the pic though mate.
Oct 4, 2016 9:10 pm
Nikcollini says:
Oh gross its this guy.
Aw, shucks!
Oct 4, 2016 9:11 pm
A Shadowrun game went up earlier today. http://gamersplane.com/games/427/
Oct 4, 2016 9:32 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
A Shadowrun game went up earlier today. http://gamersplane.com/games/427/
Thanks for the heads up! That is really tempting.
Oct 4, 2016 9:37 pm
MoMo says:
I've worked in a Dermatology private practice for 3+ years, so feel free to ask gross skin questions.
What IS this thing on my arm?
Oct 4, 2016 9:40 pm
szemely says:
MoMo says:
I've worked in a Dermatology private practice for 3+ years, so feel free to ask gross skin questions.
What IS this thing on my arm?
It is, or soon will be, cancer.

Either that or it's a harmless thickening of your skin.
Oct 4, 2016 9:49 pm
MoMo says:
It is, or soon will be, cancer.

Either that or it's a harmless thickening of your skin.
Wow! You're just like my actual doctor, except you're not suing me for payment.
Oct 4, 2016 10:00 pm
szemely says:
Wow! You're just like my actual doctor, except you're not suing me for payment.
You'll find my bill in the mail.
Oct 4, 2016 10:57 pm
Greetings! Many you find fun and many games!
Oct 4, 2016 11:43 pm
Welcome!
Oct 4, 2016 11:47 pm
Thank you both!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.