Howdy Everyboy

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 7, 2016 3:27 am
Hey people! I'm very excited to be here!

I have only been gaming for about 3-4 years now and I started in College at a game shop with D&D 4e and have since been playing in a 5e campaign and running a Dungeon Crawl Classics campaign as well. I have never played PbP before but am very excited to add it into my RPG life.

I look forward to interacting with everyone in games in the future.

Thank you,
Loduel
Oct 7, 2016 3:40 am
Hi Loduel, welcome to GP. 3-4 years is a pretty good chunk of time! Nothing "only" about it! Are you looking to stick to the classic fantasy settings, or wanna try something else as well?
Oct 7, 2016 3:40 am
Hey, Loduel! I joined pretty recently too. I've been having a great time thus far.

Welcome!
Oct 7, 2016 3:52 am
Welcome!
Oct 7, 2016 4:03 am
Welcome!
Oct 7, 2016 4:09 am
Welcome Loduel, glad to have you within our community. DCC gets a lot of good reviews from all the right people. Plenty of 5e here, lots of demand for that one!
Oct 7, 2016 4:16 am
Keleth says:
Are you looking to stick to the classic fantasy settings, or wanna try something else as well?
I like the classic fantasy settings but would love to try out different settings and systems at some point. I am interested in horror and would like to try out Call of Cthulhu.
Oct 7, 2016 4:20 am
Qralloq says:
Welcome Loduel, glad to have you within our community. DCC gets a lot of good reviews from all the right people.
DCC is a lot of fun and works well for my current real life group for one shots, since weekly gatherings often have 1 or 2 players missing.
Qralloq says:
Plenty of 5e here, lots of demand for that one!
Great! Can't wait to get started!
Oct 7, 2016 4:36 am
Welcome man! We are glad to have you!
Oct 7, 2016 5:13 am
Welcome!
Oct 7, 2016 6:36 pm
Ahoy! Welcome!

"howdy" always reminds me of:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xnigwbXoRac/TUhV88QkCaI/AAAAAAAAAgw/ycbmYA2dzSk/s400/Picture+11.png
Oct 7, 2016 7:55 pm
Hello and welcome to GP.
Oct 7, 2016 10:45 pm
Welcome to GP! Happy gaming!
Oct 8, 2016 10:38 pm
Welcome. :)
Oct 9, 2016 10:13 am
Welcome!
Loduel says:
Keleth says:
Are you looking to stick to the classic fantasy settings, or wanna try something else as well?
I like the classic fantasy settings but would love to try out different settings and systems at some point. I am interested in horror and would like to try out Call of Cthulhu.
I currently have a slot in my Call of Cthulhu game. It's part 2 of an existing adventure but you'd slide in fine.

http://gamersplane.com/games/221/
Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.