Greetings Travelers

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 9, 2016 10:11 pm
I'm IndustrialQueue, have been table-topping since later college, about 3 years ago. I'm a pretty consistent GM for my home groups, though am a player occasionally. I have access only to 3.5, 5e, and PF materials, but am looking to get the Starwars FFG Force and Destiny references as well.

I started Play-by-post on a Bionicle forum, BZPower in middle school, but haven't gotten to do anything since high school.

So far as play style goes, I love story and narrative in role play and love coming up with interesting solutions to even simple problems. I play characters who have personalities, and not merely classes and skills.
Oct 9, 2016 10:17 pm
Welcome aboard!

There's a lot of games for 5e popping up every now and then. There's definitely a greater focus on narrative on this site so you'll fit right in!
Oct 9, 2016 10:17 pm
Welcome!
Oct 9, 2016 10:32 pm
Welcome to the site! We are happy to have you!
Oct 9, 2016 10:42 pm
Welcome IndustrialQueue, glad to have you! The games you're looking for are certain among the more popular right now; I think a 5e game was just proposed in the tavern recent in fact. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Oh man, Bionicle... I remember that... I was just aging out of the market for that one, though LEGOs are still the bomb.
Oct 9, 2016 11:56 pm
Hi IndustrialQueue! Hoping you get into some great games here, and maybe run some, too.
Oct 10, 2016 12:22 am
Welcome to GamersPlane! Happy gaming!
Oct 10, 2016 1:38 am
Greetings and welcome! I hope you find good games!
Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm
Hello and welcome.
Oct 15, 2016 9:05 pm
Welcome!
Oct 16, 2016 1:52 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.