Greetings! Nightwing here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 10, 2016 4:08 am
Hey everybody! I'm rather new to play by post, but it seems like so much fun and easy to manage! I'm a hardcore D&D 5e player, so if there's any games I can join, I'd love to! Thanks to Im_that_One_Guy for inviting me to your Wild West homebrew, but I'm also looking for a good ole fashioned game of DnD if anybody has spots?
Oct 10, 2016 4:36 am
Welcome to GP, Nightwing! My game just filled up today, but I can let you know if I need any replacements sometime.

I'm pretty new, too, but from what I'm told D&D 5e is really common here, so there should be plenty of games for you to join soon.
Oct 10, 2016 4:37 am
Hey night wing welcome aboard! I don't have anything open except for a samurai fight club using the Reflections system at the moment but games if 5e pop up regularly so it shouldn't be too long until you find a game. And if you even think about shooting my gun toting monk I'm gonna get ya.
Oct 10, 2016 7:21 am
Welcome to the website Nightwing! Great to have new people!
Oct 10, 2016 11:38 am
Welcome Nightwing! Yah, DnD is popular enough, and I'm sure you'll get to try other things while you're here too. Anything in particular you want to check out? Or just get your feet wet with what you know first?
Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm
Hello and welcome.
Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm
Welcome, Nightwing. There's a bunch of 5e, including a number of homebrew variants that have been tried using that system, such as Ganma World, Victorian era, World of Warcraft, etc. And those are just ones I've been in!
Oct 10, 2016 3:59 pm
Welcome! I've found a lot of great players and GMs on this site, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Oct 10, 2016 4:06 pm
Welcome to GamersPlane, Nightwing! Happy gaming! :-)
Oct 15, 2016 9:03 pm
Welcome Nightwing! Lots of 5E happening here, so you should be up to your ears in PbP D&D in no time.
Oct 16, 2016 1:50 am
Hello and welcome to GP.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.