Hello all

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 20, 2016 6:40 pm
What's up guys my name is Rocky and I am kinda new to rpgs. I have had some experience with D and D before but it turned out to be a bad one. I don't really have a local group to play with so when I heard about this sight on the Dms block podcast I got super excited. Any suggestions on how to start or where to go for a completely new player would be greatly appreciated.
Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm
Hi Bfm,

I am new to this site myself but you can click on games and look through them for something you might like.
Plus posting here is a good way to meet your fellow players and GMs.
Oct 20, 2016 6:46 pm
Welcome. new games pop up every few days just make sure you get their first they fill up fast
Oct 20, 2016 6:47 pm
Awesome thx
Oct 20, 2016 7:01 pm
Welcome Rocky! Sorry about your early RPG experience, but hopefully you can find a better on here. Mind you, play-by-post is slower, but that can be nice if your life is hectic! Are you mostly interested in the fantasy games? Interested in checking out anything else?
Oct 20, 2016 7:03 pm
Welcome!
Oct 20, 2016 7:08 pm
Well I'd like to get my feet wet with some d and d first before I try jumping into anything else but really I am down for just about any game. If there is a good place to start for a new player I'm in.
Oct 20, 2016 7:16 pm
Bad_forest_monkey says:
Well I'd like to get my feet wet with some d and d first before I try jumping into anything else but really I am down for just about any game. If there is a good place to start for a new player I'm in.
Quite a few new games came up just yesterday, so I'm sure there's something. I'm certain as more people welcome you, someone will make a specific recommendation, otherwise check out the open games (http://gamersplane.com/games/list/).
Oct 20, 2016 7:17 pm
Keleth says:
Bad_forest_monkey says:
will do, thanx again

Quite a few new games came up just yesterday, so I'm sure there's something. I'm certain as more people welcome you, someone will make a specific recommendation, otherwise check out the open games (http://gamersplane.com/games/list/).
Oct 20, 2016 7:26 pm
Welcome! While you're waiting to get into a game, you can check out the New Player Guide to get an idea on how to use the site.
Oct 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Hello, and welcome! And sorry about the bad experience, but unfortunately those happen. I just had to walk away from a game last week because it was becoming a bad situation, but hey, there's lots of good people to play games with out there. Check out the forums and see what other people might be interested in playing. There are lots of people around that will teach you games.
Oct 20, 2016 8:21 pm
Well I can't wait
Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm
Welcome!
Oct 20, 2016 10:15 pm
Welcome BFM, a spot just opened up in my 5e game, it's yours if you want it. The only thing I ask is if you're going to take a break give a heads up before hand so I know that you just didn't abandon the game.
The game if you're interested.
Oct 20, 2016 10:54 pm
HypCo says:
Welcome BFM, a spot just opened up in my 5e game, it's yours if you want it. The only thing I ask is if you're going to take a break give a heads up before hand so I know that you just didn't abandon the game.
The game if you're interested.
I am in there
Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am
I just started a campaign for new comers to the website I sent you an invite to simplify the process
Oct 21, 2016 1:31 am
Welcome Rocky! Hope you get some great gaming in here!
Oct 21, 2016 3:24 am
Welcome fellow Blockhead! Hope you enjoy the fun and games here at GP!
Oct 21, 2016 3:46 am
Welcome Rocky! We are glad to have you.
Oct 21, 2016 12:35 pm
Welcome :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.