Down day

Mar 6, 2015 1:58 am
I will not be available tomorrow (3/6) for the day. Tomorrow is my wife's bday and I am spending the day celebrating it with her. She wants a wand, I will give her a wand.

I will be back online sometime on 3/7. What can you do? I would suggest re-reading posts and PMs (there are subtle clues/hints/things posted and PMed there). You may also try to audit your character. A few of you sent me "Spend XP" requests. I sent you replies with what I thought you had (per my spread sheet, which I just audited today). Just keep me honest and I will try to do the same.

We are one of the most active games on this system and there are a lot of posts (a search feature HAS been requested), so I do feel your pain when it comes to "auditing".
Mar 12, 2015 12:10 pm
Sorry, folks.....I am down sick. I thought it was my hay fever/allergies kicking up, but it is worse. My throat is raw and my head is swimming. On top of that, my thinking is not straight. Yesterday,, I was alseep either in bed or the couch and if this ain't better midday, I will be hitting the clinic to perform some restoration rolls.
Mar 12, 2015 12:35 pm
No worries. Hope you feel better!
Mar 13, 2015 3:09 pm
Yeah, allergies are pretty rough now, if it's allergies. Feel better!
Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm
You can have one of my xp to reroll that restoration roll if you roll poorly.
Mar 30, 2015 12:00 am
Are we missing Khoren and Kai?
Mar 30, 2015 10:25 pm
Looks like we are just missing (zombie) Kai.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.