Chapter One: Greenest in Flames!

load previous
Jan 31, 2017 4:35 pm
Bughu tries the ancient method of cold water splashed against the man's face.

Rolls

Medicine - (1d20+1)

(5) + 1 = 6

Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm
OOC:
I'll use a hit die too.

Rolls

Hit die HP recovery - (1d10+2)

(9) + 2 = 11

Feb 1, 2017 12:19 am
You are not able to wake the man in the first hour. He continues to snooze.
Feb 1, 2017 12:21 am
Jon eats his takeaway muffin and waits for the captive to wake up.
Feb 1, 2017 12:27 am
While he waits, Bughu sees what the other cultists and kobolds had on their person. He also patrols the perimeter of the camp, looking for avenues of access and sight lines; these may come in handy if the party has to remain there longer.
Feb 1, 2017 12:33 am
On the bodies, Bughu finds 82 cp, 26 sp, and 12 gp. He also finds leather armors which are all mostly unusable. For weapons, he finds two slings, two crossbows, one shortsword, eleven daggers, a spiked cudgel, and three clubs.
Feb 1, 2017 12:36 am
Bughu allows the party to arm themselves as desired, while he tries to see if any arrows can be recovered.
Feb 1, 2017 12:37 am
Bughu is able to retrieve half of his arrows.
Feb 1, 2017 3:36 pm
OOC:
I take three of the daggers. Have we decided to wait the second hour?
Feb 1, 2017 5:09 pm
Bughu does not mind waiting another hour if it means the chance of helpful information from the prisoner; where the army will camp and when, rearguard positioning and orders, camp guard schedule, commanders, prisoners, etc.
Feb 1, 2017 5:43 pm
You wait a little while longer and eventually the man stirs, then lets out a groan, "Ugh... what in the hell happened?" he asks, squeezing his eyes shut against the pain in his head.
Feb 1, 2017 6:06 pm
You picked the wrong fight's what happened laddie. I run my thumb along the blade of my axe. Now, tell us why you lot raided Greenest, where the rest of your lot went, and how you got a dragon ta help ya.
OOC:
My Intimidation modifier is +3. Someone want to good cop bad cop with me and we can do an ability check at advantage?
Feb 1, 2017 6:13 pm
OOC:
Sure thing, though mine is only +3 as well. Do we want Good Cop/Bad Cop or Bad Cop/Psycho Cop?
Feb 2, 2017 12:04 am
OOC:
How about Axe Cop/Firebolt Cop? So one of us rolls with advantage because the other is assisting. Who should do the honors?
Feb 2, 2017 12:38 am
Bughu keeps watch of their surroundings while the interrogation takes place.
Feb 2, 2017 1:28 am
OOC:
Go to it axe cop. I'll stand in the back with a crackly bit of fire in my hand staring at the man while you talk to him.
Feb 2, 2017 1:33 am
I will now say intimidating things to get you to devulge all your secrets and possibly soil your pants!

Rolls

Intimidation w/advantage - (1d20+3, 1d20+3)

1d20+3 : (9) + 3 = 12

1d20+3 : (14) + 3 = 17

Feb 2, 2017 7:29 pm
The man's eyes pop open as the threats begin and his face turns pale, "Please don't hurt me, I'll tell you anything you want to know!"
Feb 2, 2017 10:43 pm
Who are you with and why were you attacking Greenest? Where did the lot of you go and why were you all left behind. And what's your association with the dragon that took part in the attack?
Feb 3, 2017 4:06 pm
"I'm Grick, and we're with the Cult of the Dragon. I'm not sure where we were headed next, but we've been collecting treasure, as much as we can carry, we just got lost on our way back to the meeting place and they left without us. I'm not sure how they got the dragon to come with us, but they said it was just there to help us out on our holy mission," he babbles, trying to answer your questions all at the same time, "That's all I know, I swear it!"
load next

Thread locked