DarK_RaideR's intro

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 18, 2016 12:46 pm
Hello everyone, glad to be here. Quick info about me, Greek guy hitting 30 in about a month. Roughly 16 years of those were spent playing RPGs and by playing I mean mainly DMing. Started when 3rd ed D&d came out and have since tried out several games and settings, my favorite in no specific order being Planescape, Warhammer Fantasy (2nd), Shadowrun (started at 3rd, skipped 4th and now enjoying 5th). Little less experience with games like Midnight, Mutants&Masterminds, 40K Black Crusade/Rogue Trader, call of Cthulhu and not really excited about anything White Wolf/World of Darkness related. Besides tabletop, I have experience playing online, mostly on Roll20 and some PbP sites so I think I'll manage.
Nov 18, 2016 1:20 pm
Hi DarK_RaideR! I'm excited to see your Planescape game. Are you looking to try out some of those less experienced games you mentioned? And with your previous PbP experience, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on the site.
Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm
Welcome welcome!
Nov 18, 2016 7:34 pm
Cool avatar! :-)
Nov 19, 2016 5:33 am
Welcome DarK_RaideR! Glad to see a friendly orcish face! Okay, maybe not an orc. Looks a bit like Spider-Man's Rhino crossed with Deadpool, then he looted a GIJoe corpse and stole a bunch of broken, surplus WWII gear.
Nov 19, 2016 11:52 am
Oh wow, such a warm welcome! I really wasn't expecting this, thank you all

Avatar is Krieg from the Borderlands videogame

Keleth, I'm still trying to figure out how the site works, but you will have feedback. Taking it easy at first until I see how it all works for me, but yeah I'd be willing to try out those games, plus more I haven't mentioned (i.e. Conan RPG, Pathfinder etc). Pretty much anything that doesn't require a lot of reading and bookkeeping. My schedule's pretty heavy, which is why for now I'm hesitant with completely new stuff or my beloved Shadowrun
Dec 15, 2016 6:12 am
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.