Azzorak's Bug Hunt

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 6, 2014 12:45 pm
Bug #1 - Latest Posts not updating on front page *Fixed
Bug #2 - Latest Post no Linking to proper thread *Fixed
Bug #3 - Cannot post edits to a thread *Fixed
Bug #4 - User Control Panel is empty *Fixed
Bug #5 - Avatar not properly uploading
Bug #6 - Changes to user control panel can be saved but do not update as you do it (bday specifically displays as 10-10-2009)
Bug #7 - Clicking on a user name links to gamersplane.com/users/# whereas it should link to gamersplane.com/user/#
Jan 6, 2014 1:37 pm
Note: Further testing indicates that Bug #3 has not been fixed yet. Initially clicking edit would take you to a new screen where the message could be modified but then clicking post would do nothing at all. Now clicking post on the edit screen takes you back to the original thread but does not make any changes to the post.
Jan 6, 2014 1:51 pm
Bug #8 - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/games/process/gameDetails.php on line 103 - when attempting to create a game
Jan 6, 2014 2:40 pm
Bug #9 - Clicking save when attempting to edit the label of a character/NPC does nothing
Jan 6, 2014 8:24 pm
Bug #7 (Additional Details) - Clicking on a username from the main page brings you to gamersplane.com/users/# and throws this error
Warning: require() [function.require]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/dispatch.php on line 51

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/dispatch.php on line 51

Click on a user name while browsing forum topics (such as clicking the name of last post by) brings you to the user control panel. Clicking on a user on the gamers lists seems to function properly.

(Sorry for the double/triple/quadruple posts, need to get edit working)
Jan 6, 2014 8:32 pm
Azzorak says:
Bug #7 (Additional Details) - Clicking on a username from the main page brings you to gamersplane.com/users/# and throws this error
Warning: require() [function.require]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/dispatch.php on line 51

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/dispatch.php on line 51

Click on a user name while browsing forum topics (such as clicking the name of last post by) brings you to the user control panel. Clicking on a user on the gamers lists seems to function properly.

(Sorry for the double/triple/quadruple posts, need to get edit working)
Testing quote feature
Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm
Bug #10: Fatal error: Call to undefined function sanatizeString() in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/characters/process/custom/edit.php on line 7 - When attemping to save a character using the custom system.
Jan 12, 2014 1:57 am
Bug #11 - Successfully created a game however cannot see a section on the forum for my game. I can however see the forum for The Black Sun Chronicles which I am not in.
Jan 12, 2014 2:01 am
Bug #12 - After creating my game latest posts on the homepage has been replaced by Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/includes/functions.php on line 374.

Bug #13 (Unless this was done intentionally) - I suddenly have moderator abilities in all threads and boards, probably a side affect of gaining moderator ability in my own game board (which does not exist)
Jan 15, 2014 10:59 am
Bug #14: Fatal error: Call to undefined method PDO::fetchColumn() in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/forums/process/read.php on line 9 - When Clicking Mark Forum as Read
Mar 18, 2014 12:55 pm
Bug # 15

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Database\DatabaseException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mob' in 'field list'Array --- [ Query: [ INSERT INTO characters (userID, label, mob, systemID) VALUES ('6', 'Leroy', '0', '1') ] ]' in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/includes/database/QueryStatement.php:51 Stack trace: #0 /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/characters/process/new.php(21): Database\QueryStatement->execute() #1 /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/dispatch.php(51): require('/home/gamerspla...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/gamersplane/gamersplane/includes/database/QueryStatement.php on line 51

When trying to create a character since the library was released.
Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm
Should be caught up on bug hunts through 15.
Jul 21, 2014 5:07 am
Adding skills and feats to a character doesn't work.
Armor class doesn't properly add up (10+2+5+2+4=23 not 21, bad computer).
Time Zone not functional yet.
Threads not updating post count on main forum page.

Just what i've noticed so far, good luck!
Jul 21, 2014 2:50 pm
Hm... With thread counts, its counting the posts in the immediate forum, not child forums. Not sure if that's what you meant, but its by design. Maybe I should change it to count subforums too. I'll look into it and the rest of those.
Jul 21, 2014 4:26 pm
Ok, I fixed up the skills/feats issue, as well as timezones. I can't get it the AC bug to replicate, so that's problematic. Can you tell me if you see it on the Edit Character page or the Character Sheet page? And can you replicate it reliably?
Jul 22, 2014 1:54 am
Just checked the ac, after re-entering the numbers it came out correctly. ^-^ i was thinking it would have been the size modifier though. Quick work!
Jul 23, 2014 2:23 am
Went to post in tavern, comes up with error when I tried to post the thread, but posted it 3x.
Can't actually open and read the post as well.
Jul 23, 2014 2:32 am
Also edit still has issues on posts...
and earlier i was referring to subforum threads not showing up on the main forum page as part of the thread & post count (i.e. introductions is in general discussion, but doesn't show up on it's count)
Jul 23, 2014 3:53 am
What sort of issues are you getting with edit? And the count issue is actually by design, but now that you mention it, probably makes more sense the way you're saying. I'll change that.
Jul 23, 2014 4:04 am
i went to edit the post about it posting 3 times with what i posted after, as to not double post.
and it wouldn't let me.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.