Azzorak's Bug Hunt

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 24, 2014 3:24 am
Skills can be added! but ranks // misc to skills doesn't save.
Is there maybe a way skills can be on the sheet automatically and just check off which are class skills, that'd be handy *and time saving if you have a lot of skills so you don't have to manually add them all and then make sure the stat you use is correct too*
Jul 24, 2014 11:11 am
I thought about that, but again, I was worried about licensing issues. I figured the safest way was to allow users to add skills, and as they type, show them the skill name they're entering (as once someone's entered it, not my data...). Plus, most characters only have 4-8 skills unless you're a rogue. And at least I have sometimes wanted to use a different stat for a skill due to something custom.

I'll look into the ranks/misc thing, that's new.
Jul 29, 2014 2:28 am
Not sure if it's just me, but there were some issues with Abilities/feats in regards to a few of them not being recognized and cue fatal error and so on.
Jul 29, 2014 4:01 am
What are you trying to enter specifically? It may help me figure out what's wrong.
Jul 30, 2014 2:40 am
Edit is working,
skills still don't add ability mods to total on the saved sheet (but does work when editing a character).
Jul 30, 2014 4:54 am
OK, so, can't remove feats with the X button.
Shakka_Karin was talking about class specific abilities, like rage, countersong, etc.
They're not skills, or spells, and feats won't allow them either.
Perhaps a place for class abilities would be good for those with quite a few, like bard, druid, ranger, monk, etc? :)
Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am
They work under feats, its why its labeled feats/abilities.

I'll look at the skills issue and the remove issue.
Jul 30, 2014 2:42 pm
Ok, fixed the issues with feats/abilities. You can now successfully add new ones as well as delete old ones. I also fixed up the skills displays from stats.
Jul 30, 2014 10:08 pm
Nice work, will double check it all when im on my pc later :p
Jul 30, 2014 10:17 pm
So bardic abilities work, rage cant get added tho. Didnt check a ton but yah, still not totallly working correctly.
Skills seem good though
Jul 31, 2014 1:55 am
Sunken Secrets game forum *character discussion & gold* threads not showing up on latest post entry.
Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Yah, the latest post thing is a bit borked. Working on that.

For feats and abilities, I did manage to add rage, so I'm looking into it further.
Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm
okies!
i imagine it counted some entries as OK to use and others not ok, for whatever reason.
this is why i don't do webpage work ^_^
Aug 1, 2014 7:58 pm
Feats bug is fixed.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.