GP turns 3!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 3, 2016 12:44 am
I may only been here about a week, but of the many MANY pbp sites I have been on (and even ran one that crashed, burned and was stolen) this one is the Cave of Wonder. Keleth, you're just the magic lamp!
Dec 3, 2016 1:14 am
Thanks for being so generous! That's really cool of you. The site is truly something amazing, I never thought I'd find an opportunity to play RPG's like this. Thanks for all you do Keleth. God Bless you man.
Dec 3, 2016 2:19 am
Noice giveaway. Thanks Kel.
Dec 3, 2016 4:24 am
It continues to get better! The wonderful folks over at Your text to link here... are joining in the festivities. They're offering 3 15-track albums! This is getting better and better!
Dec 3, 2016 2:20 pm
Cool beans man. This site is the best. I have been meaning to get into another game at some point but i get distracted sometimes.

Btw if i win can you just donate what i get to toys for tots or a charity? It is nice to win stuff but during this time maybe better for someone else to get something.
Dec 3, 2016 3:29 pm
I wish I had found GP 3 years ago. Still, I've really enjoyed my time here and GP has really afforded me the opportunity to get back into the hobby I love. So much so that Ive gone out of my way to make time for a face-to-face group which I probably wouldn't have done otherwise.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this site. The prizes are nice (and I definitely won't turn them down if I win :) ), but I feel like I've already won just by having GP.
Dec 3, 2016 11:20 pm
Thanks so much Keleth for your amazing work. I haven't been on many PbP sites, but I've seen a few and none of them seem to function as well as this. I'm totally loving being a part of this, and I hope to continue to be an active part of it for years to come!
I also just want to say that this community is amazing. I have friends are very careful about what they get involved in on the Internet, and I can honestly say that the community here is amazing, and totally fills their standards. Thank you so much, all you GPers for holding to that standard, and thank you Keleth for making it all possible.
As for the prizes, those sound amazing, though I'd play on this site even if I had to pay (and if this site ever goes on the rocks somehow, let me know - I'll hold to the above statement). Do we post somewhere to enter?
Dec 3, 2016 11:29 pm
Keleth says:
I'll have gleams up soon, and I still have to decide what, but at least one price will only be open to people who are currently active members of GP (meaning you've logged into GP in the last year and made at least one post).
I believe gleam is a giveaway site, so Keleth will more than likely post a link that you'll be able to sign in through.
Dec 3, 2016 11:59 pm
CouchLord0510 says:
Do we post somewhere to enter?
HypCo says:
Keleth says:
I'll have gleams up soon, and I still have to decide what, but at least one price will only be open to people who are currently active members of GP (meaning you've logged into GP in the last year and made at least one post).
I believe gleam is a giveaway site, so Keleth will more than likely post a link that you'll be able to sign in through.
Correct. Gleam is a site that makes setting up giveaways/contests easy, and I'll append it to the OP once I have it setup. I'm just waiting a bit, as there's one more company (that I'm really excited for) who's considering donating another prize. Worst case, I'll have it up by Monday evening.
Dec 4, 2016 12:25 am
Yet to hear from Chaosium Keleth, but I know a bunch of them are at Dragonmeet here in London this weekend, so may not respond til Monday.

And assuming you got my email re Modiphius
Last edited December 4, 2016 12:26 am
Dec 4, 2016 1:08 am
Knifesedgegames says:
Yet to hear from Chaosium Keleth, but I know a bunch of them are at Dragonmeet here in London this weekend, so may not respond til Monday.

I did! You've done so much! I only expected to get a few extra prizes added, and keep a relatively small contest, with a weight to GP members. Instead, this is becoming fully blown, and what I'm doing on the Gleam is there will be one set of prizes that will be open to anyone (with GP members getting a boost), and a thread where GP members can post, putting them in a drawing for a smaller pool of prizes only for you. This is, after all, a celebration of you guys making this site great.
Dec 4, 2016 4:08 am
Well its also a celebration of you giving us a place to game Keleth, don't hoist all the glory on us.
Dec 4, 2016 5:29 am
Excited for the continuity of the site, the chance at free stuff is icing on the cake. Happy birthday GP!
Dec 4, 2016 11:45 am
Keleth says:
Knifesedgegames says:

I did! You've done so much! I only expected to get a few extra prizes added, and keep a relatively small contest, with a weight to GP members. Instead, this is becoming fully blown, and what I'm doing on the Gleam is there will be one set of prizes that will be open to anyone (with GP members getting a boost), and a thread where GP members can post, putting them in a drawing for a smaller pool of prizes only for you. This is, after all, a celebration of you guys making this site great.
Happy to help!
Dec 4, 2016 9:37 pm
This is some awesomeness for a celebration of an awesome site. I'm so glad to have joined here. My life now has a great deal more RPG in it. ^_^
Dec 6, 2016 9:44 pm
Thank you for creating and running an absolutely terrific pbp site, Keleth. What you've built here is very much appreciated and valued.
Dec 23, 2016 6:09 pm
This is awesome, thanks! Are we just automatically entered if we meet the criteria? My kids would love if I got a bag of 150 dice.
Dec 23, 2016 6:11 pm
BruteForce says:
This is awesome, thanks! Are we just automatically entered if we meet the criteria? My kids would love if I got a bag of 150 dice.
Nevermind. I actually read the other posts and had my question answered.
Dec 23, 2016 8:15 pm
BruteForce says:
BruteForce says:
Nevermind. I actually read the other posts and had my question answered.
Yup, two parts: one is post here if you where active on the forums from Jan 1st to the date the contest started, and the second is the contest form on the OP.
Dec 23, 2016 8:45 pm
I'm not holding my breath for winning given the sheen number of entries and how mathematics work, but I'm seriously wondering what I'd take if I won. I originally wanted the 150 dies, but a few weeks back, I bought Wizdice's 100+ dice for cheap... Hmm, I guess gunmetal dice or a Battlebard album would be nice then...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.