10 hr restoration rolls are.....

Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm
.....sucking for you guys. This MAY be a good place to spend XP to reroll. ;)

If you do and roll another one, the XP will not be charged.

Also, there is a "healing" skill (page 103 in the core book).
Quote:
You can administer aid through bandaging and other succor, attempting to heal each patient once per day. This healing restores points to a stat Pool of your choice. Decide how many points you want to heal, and then make an Intellect action with a difficulty equal to that number. For example, if you want to heal someone for 3 points, that’s a difficulty 3 task with a target number of 9. Being skilled in healing reduces the difficulty of this task.
Good luck
Mar 19, 2015 2:51 pm
Nice. Didn't know that.

I'll heal you!! [wraps them up like a mummy] Damn.. I rolled a 2. ;)
Last edited March 19, 2015 2:52 pm
Mar 19, 2015 3:50 pm
Can we rest another 12 hours and repeat the 4 daily restore rolls cycle? I think most of us need that level of healing.

Also, how do you get skilled in healing? Is it an XP option?
Mar 19, 2015 4:10 pm
Merlin says:
Can we rest another 12 hours and repeat the 4 daily restore rolls cycle? I think most of us need that level of healing.
It is up to the party. (ooc: GM note: Unless you are sick, have you ever tried to sleep for 12 hours?... resting, or sleeping, many people get antsy)
Merlin says:
Also, how do you get skilled in healing? Is it an XP option?
There are skills from a list that anyone can pick from (NPG: page 14, Core: page 25). Some of these skills are given as part of the type or focus, other times they are learned or earned. A skill that you are trained in lowers the level of difficulty. If you are trained and take it again, you become specialized in that skill and the task difficulty is lowered by 2 levels.
Mar 19, 2015 4:47 pm
Have you ever been beaten to within an inch of your life? No, me neither, but I would imagine it takes several days rest to recover. lol.
Mar 19, 2015 4:49 pm
I do not have enough xp (4) to buy a new skill at this point. I'm down 26 in my pools, so I could definitely use another few rests. Instead of the whole 'nother 12 hours, maybe we can we rest an additional 1 hour + 10 minutes for the next one action, 10 min, and one hour rests? I guess that would depend on when these 'refresh.'
Mar 19, 2015 5:22 pm
My suggestion is to heal as much as possible and head out with a full complement of restore available for the next time we get beaten up. Game wise we heal and move on.
Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm
You guys should have all fell into the Portal with Utazó instead of fighting all those people. :-)
Mar 19, 2015 10:07 pm
Don't look at me, I'm the picture of health!
PS: If anyones Foci is 'Works Miracles', they can help restore your pools also. Dunno if anyone took that tho.
Mar 20, 2015 1:35 am
Do we have to start worrying about food at some point?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.