The Only Ones zombie survivors forum.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 5, 2016 5:40 pm
find it here

the idea is that the end has come. Survivors have managed to find power in limited amounts via (whatever your crazy creative mind can come up with) and have found that not only is the web still up but someone who goes by the online name of The Voice has created a web site for all the survivors to talk to one another.

This game is nothing more than creative writing pretending you are a survivor and you go online to a public forum exactly like this one here and you speak to one another. You can develop friendships, troll, be any person you want, share your day, your problems, ask for help and so on. Purely open ended and you can post up to 9 times a day. This will get big. I have set the game to have up to 99 players so the posts could get many which I hope it does.

Cheers survivors.
Last edited January 14, 2017 7:43 am
Dec 5, 2016 5:45 pm
fascinating, ill post fallout style- link?
Dec 5, 2016 5:49 pm
Link is up on top.

Reminds me of a movie but that had aliens.
Dec 5, 2016 6:34 pm
I wasnt going to do anything but my battletech game but this sounds interesting and somewhat low commitment.
Dec 6, 2016 11:49 am
I'll definitely join in, sounds so fun!
Dec 6, 2016 2:39 pm
Genisisect says:
I'll definitely join in, sounds so fun!
For some reason, the site is glitching and won't let me approve you joining. I"m going to reject it and can you join again? Sorry about that. No idea why
Dec 6, 2016 10:25 pm
all good now it appears.
Last edited December 6, 2016 10:28 pm
Dec 12, 2016 3:17 pm
Just approved Aaron. Enjoy
Dec 12, 2016 4:33 pm
Story is starting to flesh itself out. Loving it!
Dec 16, 2016 10:20 pm
Are you a survivor during the end of days? Did you just find a way to connect to the web and discovered there is a forum where we can all talk with one another? Then by all means join in. We need to know there are others alive out there still so we can get some sense of hope, maybe information, idea's... or just share our stories.

The Only Ones
Dec 20, 2016 6:04 pm
Sigh... it's a week and half out from christmas and so many have perished. There are a few of us alive but that's sad consolation to all we have lost.

Come join the last of us and share your stories.
Dec 21, 2016 12:11 am
I've been sorely tempted to join but I din't thibk I can handle another game. I've been reading along, and it's great stuff! Kudos to all the participants!
Jan 4, 2017 10:23 pm
The story continues. The holiday season was hard both physically and emotionally for the survivors. Sadness and cold. Tough times in the world right now. Log in to the survivors forum and share your stories. See you there.
Jan 4, 2017 11:54 pm
Yeah it has been going well! Less pressure than other games to post in a timely manner. Recommend it as a new style if pbp storyline.
Jan 5, 2017 9:15 am
This is neat, I want in :)
Jan 5, 2017 3:11 pm
Come join the survivors then Valcos. :)

Your text to link here...
Last edited January 5, 2017 3:12 pm
Jan 5, 2017 6:00 pm
I mean, if you don't post for a couple of week, that can be part of the story. say you had to leave your shelter behind because it got overrun by zombies!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.