Free Steam Games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 6, 2018 6:12 pm
Also, while it's not directly on Steam, Destiny 2 is free on battle.net until the 18th
Nov 16, 2018 7:55 am
Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion is free for a limited time on humblebundle.com
Apr 11, 2019 11:33 pm
will take warlock on flame mountain
May 7, 2019 11:19 am
I recently started playing a game called Skyforge.

It is similar in story to Destiny, better graphics, and the character customization is insane. Many different classes and good multiplayer options. The story is incredibly long and though easy as fuck, in the beginning, it does get progressively harder and encourages multiplayer battles/teams/play.

If I were to better describe this game, it would be, Sword Art Online (read yong heng zhi zun manhua online for free [all chapters]) had kid with Destiny, but was kind of slutting itself around and went out and had a threesome with Halo and Knights of the Old Republic, but then still not satisfied, stopped by a glory hole, blew and got STDs from Force Unleashed while then also being Eiffel towered by Kingdom Hearts.

I recognize many different game mechanics as well as play styles from many games and it just seems like really good mashing of all of them. You should check it out.
Last edited May 7, 2019 11:26 am
May 9, 2019 6:44 pm
Age of Wonders III free for a few days.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/age-of-wonders-iii?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2_c_freegame_2019_storetile_ageofwonders3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.