Good game suggestions for a tablet?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 4, 2017 11:09 pm
Hey guys.

Since my p'pa gave me a lot of money for christmas, I went on and bought myself a nice new tablet. Uploaded a few RPG tools to help with my RPG club I do at the place I'm doing my social reinsertion. I though about getting some games, but so far, I got disappointed with bad games, buggy games, and games which appeared upside down on my tablet and refused to align themselves correctly...

Well, anyways, in order to prevent me from sloshing through all the manure in the google play store, I thought I'd ask you guys for your suggestions. I like RPGs (action or traditional), adventure games, and strategy games mostly, but I'm also open to a lot of genres. Free titles would be a plus, at least for now.
Jan 4, 2017 11:10 pm
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, XCOM: Enemy Within, or Shadowrun are all good options :)

These all have a price tag, though. Not sure how much they are right now as I have them all.
Jan 4, 2017 11:26 pm
I might have an option in that I bought several mobile games in the past in a HIB. I redeemed them via Steam and they are ported for a desktop, but I could still get the original and transfer it to my tablet.

Yeah, I noticed those too. they look fun, but right now, I have bills to pay first before purchasing new games. Also, I don't want to end up gaming on my tablet all the time...

Yeah, those buggy games, I'm not sure if its an issue with the games themselves or my tablet, but when in horizontal mode, they flip upside down. Now, most of these games, the issue can be resolved by simply flipping my tablet upside down and I can play them, but then some of my fingers end up resting on my power and volume buttons which makes for some unpleasant gaming experience... Then there are the games that just refuse to stay right side up, but we don't talk about those...

There's also the fact that I bought one of those tablets which comes with an attachable keyboard, so I often like to use the whole setup.
Jan 5, 2017 4:29 am
Okay, maybe never mind.

It occurred to me that I bought a lot of Humble Indie bundles in the past and that I had a few mobile games on them... at least, this is what I thought. Turns out, I had a LOT of mobile games in those, so guess I'm set game-wise for a long while...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.