Character creation and development

load previous
Apr 18, 2015 1:45 am
DeusMalum says:
So out of curiosity, where is everyone re: character creation? Mine's done so I'm sort of thumb-twiddling until then. Also I still need to get you a description of my contacts.
I think I'm good to go. I have a couple contacts for my lousy charisma. Just need to finalize with Furmyr what our combat biker history.
Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm
Still waiting on sheets from Dunlop and Kenny Gardner.
Apr 21, 2015 8:53 pm
Sorry about the delay. I've been really busy these last couple weeks and I'm still learning the system so it's been slow going. I should be done after this weekend.
Apr 22, 2015 4:29 am
Sounds good, FYI, im going to be heading to LA on Sunday for about a week so my posting may be slightly limited, probably won't have my iPad with me with all my PDFs for the books, but we can do some getting to know each other RPing in the meanwhile to figure out the lay of the land, club dynamics and the like.
Apr 24, 2015 8:18 pm
Deus has been helping me (when i'm available) to get my guy off the ground. Sorry for the delay. I'll buy yous all a whiskey in game.
Apr 25, 2015 7:02 am
Synthol, given your resource priority.
Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm
Despite my efforts, I'm still having some trouble with the nitty-gritty details of equipment costs and concepts like SINs.
Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm
KennyGardnerIII says:
Despite my efforts, I'm still having some trouble with the nitty-gritty details of equipment costs and concepts like SINs.
Something I found helpful: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1j5wMS6KHqMZndteGkteG1yWWc&usp=sharing

Chummer5 is free software for creating shadowrun characters, I realize it is probably late to be overly helpful, but it does make keeping track of the math for little things like SINs and leather jackets manageable.

This release is in early development, but as far as I could tell seems to work smoothly. Only problem with this game in particular is the half-price motorcycle to start with, I didn't figure out how to force that in the software so I had to leave some creds behind to handle that separately.
Apr 30, 2015 7:44 pm
Grendelthebrave says:
Something I found helpful: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1j5wMS6KHqMZndteGkteG1yWWc&usp=sharing

Chummer5 is free software for creating shadowrun characters, I realize it is probably late to be overly helpful, but it does make keeping track of the math for little things like SINs and leather jackets manageable.

This release is in early development, but as far as I could tell seems to work smoothly. Only problem with this game in particular is the half-price motorcycle to start with, I didn't figure out how to force that in the software so I had to leave some creds behind to handle that separately.
Holy crap, that's great. I've got my priority order figured out, I've been trying to slug through the rest of skills, groups, etc. to see what would work best. I'll have a character tomorrow evening or Saturday.
Apr 30, 2015 9:44 pm
Should be back home Sunday and will be more available and ready to get going when you guys are, we're done at Disneyland and have two days in Vegas which I don't mind bragging about a bit, lol.
May 6, 2015 4:37 am
How are we coming guys? Ready to get some engines roaring up in here!
May 6, 2015 3:32 pm
Hell yeah Prez.

I'll just bite the bullet and say that Furmyr recruited me from the Combat biking circuits if that's okay with him. Then I can be a prospect, or a newly patched member.(I'm happy to roll for it or just take the bitch spot, I think it'd be fun)
May 7, 2015 7:48 am
I say prospect would be fun. You can get patched after you guys first mission. Either post mortem or otherwise hehehe
May 11, 2015 8:19 pm
Durango steps up to his bike Loo-Anne and gets on. The big Ork stows his shotgun in the custom holster mounted on the side of the fuel tank. Pulling his custom goggles down over his eyes he kicks his engine into action and starts obnoxiously revving it up.
May 12, 2015 11:40 am
Hearing little from the other guys, I'm just gonna just make a game thread and see if some roleplaying will kick things off.
May 12, 2015 3:01 pm
Sounds good, I think Dunlop is moving along pretty well with character creation now that he has Chummer. I'll post in the RP thread.
May 12, 2015 6:31 pm
Kreven Uruk is probably a bit of hired muscle for the pack. I was thinking somewhere a notch or two bellow the hard-core vets of the club. (Sorry about the character sheet, been having formating problems on my PC, but I'm good to roleplay.)
May 12, 2015 8:52 pm
I can't post as a character in the forum.
May 13, 2015 1:19 am
I think there's a tab or something on the top right of the forum page. I'm still pretty new to how this forum works, one of the other guys might be smarter about it than I.
May 13, 2015 1:31 am
It should just say it right above the text box where you type out your post, as a dropdown that says "Post As:"
load next

Thread locked