Interest in playing and running Star Wars RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 8, 2015 3:03 pm
How similar is F&D to EotE? I just played my first EotE game on May 4th (not a coincidence :P) and I'd be interested in getting involved in the game. I really dug how the dice system worked and created a nice dynamic range of possible outcomes for actions. Plus, I was a wookie and anytime I can play a wookie that's awesome.
May 8, 2015 3:04 pm
Assuming of course you are still accepting players :)
May 8, 2015 3:24 pm
EotE and F&D are the same game, so they're identical :p

There are just different careers and specializations, and a plethora of Force powers. And right now the game is at 4/6, so I assume that there is still room. We're just finishing up character creation, though, so I'll leave it for DarthWish to say.
May 8, 2015 3:39 pm
I don't own the books, so it will also need to be possible to secure pdfs of them (I will probably buy EotE soon anyway, but from reading this thread F&D is only in beta...)
May 8, 2015 3:42 pm
Yeah, the beta book is the only version of FnD in print until gencon. But I'd like a bigger group so get on in here!
May 8, 2015 4:29 pm
Where can I get a beta copy?
May 8, 2015 5:12 pm
Your FLGS is the best place to check, I don't think FFG is selling them anymore since the full game is coming out soon. Otherwise, we could just fill in the blanks for ya, if you just want to hop in the game!
Last edited May 8, 2015 5:12 pm
May 8, 2015 5:53 pm
Turns out a friend of mine picked up the beta at GenCon last year, and he's going to lend it to me. So I got that sorted out.
May 8, 2015 5:56 pm
Nice! Just be sure to read up on all the errata and you'll do fine ^_^

You do not have permission to post in this thread.