Interest in playing and running Star Wars RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 23, 2015 12:08 am
I'm looking to play in any if the Fantasy Flight Game's Star Wars RPGs(Age of Rebellion, Edge of the Empire, or Force and Destiny) The new trailer has got me all eager for some star wars.

While at the same time, I've had an idea for a Force and Destiny game I've been kicking around and was wondering if there's any interest out there.
Apr 23, 2015 1:33 pm
F&D? I'm in. I have my beta book and everything!
Apr 23, 2015 9:31 pm
Where can one pick up F&D rules? Is it out yet? (I have the others and would gladly play in one of those).
Last edited April 23, 2015 9:41 pm
Apr 23, 2015 9:41 pm
F&D is out. I should add the books to the systems list so if you guys buy um, I get some money back for the site :D
Apr 23, 2015 10:15 pm
Huh, I hadn't realized it was released yet! I'm just working off of the beta book and the last errata PDF.

What can I say, I'm a cheapskate :p
Apr 23, 2015 10:31 pm
It should still just be in the beta. The beginner box is on the boat and should be released soon though.
Apr 23, 2015 10:32 pm
Yeah. It's in beta until this year's gencon assuming ffg keeps up their tradition.
Apr 23, 2015 11:34 pm
Yeah there's plenty of interest. I'm running an EotE game right now (right here). The one other game I was going to play in appears to have fallen through, so I'm interested. I don't have anything more than the core EotE book, but so long as folks can keep me straight on any additional rules, etc, I'm willing to play. The new Star Wars trailer got me all fired up too!
Apr 24, 2015 1:58 am
Oh, sorry, I knew it was shipping, I assumed that meant it was already out. My mistake!
Apr 24, 2015 7:34 am
I just own the Saga collection.. But I'd totally be interested in a Star Wars game! :) People around here don't play it.
Apr 24, 2015 9:54 pm
I may have access to Force & Destiny soon, if you want to play that DarthWash. Personally, I'd jump at a chance to play F&D.
Apr 25, 2015 2:00 am
RustInPieces says:
I may have access to Force & Destiny soon, if you want to play that DarthWash. Personally, I'd jump at a chance to play F&D.
Same
Apr 25, 2015 6:55 pm
I'd like to play in a game on this site first. I've run pbp games before, but haven't done anything here yet so it take a bit to figure out all the kinks.
Apr 28, 2015 12:57 am
As someone relatively new to Gamer's Plane who took to being GM from the start with only systemless PBP experience, I didn't find it very difficult. I don't have the time to run 2 games, though the game I'm running is EotE. If one of our players drops out you could join us if you'd like to get your feet wet with us.

Otherwise, is anyone else interested in running one of the FFG Star Wars games? F&D especially?
Apr 28, 2015 2:51 am
I honestly don't know if I'd have the time to devote to GMing another game right now, otherwise I would volunteer.
Apr 28, 2015 11:53 am
I have applied to the game, DarthWash. You can manage your players on the game page. Also, the notification icon (the exclamation point at the top right of the page) should probably light up when folks apply to your game.
Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm
I'm looking at ways of making things like new notices/messages more prominent.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.