Metagamers Anonymous

load previous
May 20, 2015 7:21 pm
Grendelthebrave says:
Farandor concentrates and tries to return to his regular shape.
Rolls
Concentration CTN 4 - (1d20)
( 20 ) = 20
Crap, I think you'll explode. XD
May 20, 2015 7:26 pm
haha! That's what I thought. Or I'll permanently be a weird troll shape.
May 20, 2015 7:43 pm
Time to get creative :-) But I won't do anything permanent to you (yet). As I wrote before you'll painfully snap back to original shape in a few minutes... So let me think.....

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
May 21, 2015 4:16 pm
Nice, Farandor will be able to afford an elven bow! And a lock pick. Though Donnic will actually be wayy more set up to take care of locks than Farandor...
May 21, 2015 5:57 pm
Haha! Wishing Donnic were here already I see! He IS the man for the job, you know.
May 21, 2015 6:09 pm
Is that both chests already?
May 21, 2015 6:18 pm
yep... I want to start a new adventure next week :-) get truckin :-P
May 21, 2015 6:30 pm
I don't particularly want the shortsword. Only picked it up because chocokiko said if we don't explicitly say we took something then it gets left behind. Don't forget anything! :-D
May 21, 2015 7:21 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I don't particularly want the shortsword. Only picked it up because chocokiko said if we don't explicitly say we took something then it gets left behind. Don't forget anything! :-D
Yeah, like the levitation potions and pills left from that other room... :P
May 21, 2015 7:31 pm
I definitely took one of the levitation potions, if no one grabbed the pills Farandor can grab them on the way out.
May 21, 2015 7:36 pm
We go back the way we came and the lab has been cleared. The other art's gone too. There is graffiti on the wall: DONNIC WAS HERE :-D
May 21, 2015 7:37 pm
xD that would be perfect!
May 21, 2015 7:38 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
We go back the way we came and the lab has been cleared. The other art's gone too. There is graffiti on the wall: DONNIC WAS HERE :-D
lol XD

Well, it would certainly be a good and original way to introduce his character. :P
May 22, 2015 1:49 am
"Some bloke told me you lot were taking too much time. Paid me triple to get the paintings. I don't know who wrote that on the wall..."
May 22, 2015 11:01 am
I am taking a vacation day and spending it outdoors with my wife, so assume that Veldebrand assists in getting all our loot back to town and sealing the deal with our art lover. If we want to talk to a farmer to rent an ox cart to get the heavy stuff home, he likes that idea too.
May 23, 2015 10:47 am
tete says:
...convince Grapthor to take teh sword and leave you the chainmail instead... Also, don't forget my sense magic checks chocokiko...)
I prefer the warhammer so the sword is useless to me unless it turns out to be a +3 weapon or something (haha not likely). Only picked it up so nothing gets left behind. If you want, and to be fair, we can roll dice for it (higher roll gets the armor) :-) Oh damn, there are no dice rolls on this thread. We can do it in-game.

And yeah there's still Barekeln's sense magic on the unidentified items.
Last edited May 23, 2015 10:47 am
May 23, 2015 2:12 pm
Veldebrand says:
"Oh, gentleman, can we not simply come to an agreement?" Veldebrand looks disdainfully at the dicing match while quietly donning the ring of chain lightning when Barekeln is distracted.
LOL! Well played, Veldebrand!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.