Gamers Plane world build

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 13, 2017 7:30 pm
I see there is a game system build going on but how about a world build?

We get everyone to contribute and build the world. Imagine if you will...

A significantly large planet... say... 50x larger than Earth but relatively the same on all levels. We shall call this world a version of "Earth" with a name of... "Eorith" (Ee-yore-ith) and it will be a High fantasy level of technology. Perhaps on a land mass somewhere they have evolved to use gunpowder or steam but have yet to travel the world extensively enough to share such technology and cause an industrial revolution. As such... most places are medieval and some might even be very primitive potentially as well. You can find native Indian type areas or chinese dynasty types as well. Why do these cultures exist on another planet just like they did on Earth? Well... maybe once long ago Earth was an orbiting moon to Eorith? Who knows and who cares. The denizens certainly wouldn't and like us... we all question our history but just don't have the answers. So... the focus for us the builders is to build what exists now. Towns, characters, cultures, politics and so on.

What I'm looking for are contributors who come up with a town, populate the town thoroughly and add it to a world map so we the gamers can have access to this world for our games. Due to its unlimited size... we can literally have millions of towns, cities, villages and so on.

Any interest in building a world folks?

Step one... build a world with land masses on it. Who wants to make this (map)?

Step two... pick a spot on the map and start building - seek out help. Tell us where you are building and a brief summary of it and see who wants to assist building it or areas around it.
Apr 13, 2017 10:10 pm
I would love this!
Apr 13, 2017 11:59 pm
Great idea. Count me in.

In the spirit of things, should it be a planet, or a very large two-dimensional, flat Eyorith plane.
Last edited April 14, 2017 12:00 am
Apr 16, 2017 4:48 am
It's like all of Star Trek but on the same planet.
Aug 13, 2017 5:40 pm
Still in the works?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.