Let The Galaxy BURN!!

Sep 4, 2014 6:12 pm
So yeah, anyone aside me play Warhammer 40,000?

I haven't really -played- the game in a while due to increasing cost/model ratio and the fact new rule books every year..but I love the fluff, art, history and models for the game :)

Currently I've got about 2000pts worth of Chaos Space Marines, custom renegade warband: The Dawn Bringers.
Also, about 2000pts of Salamanders Space Marines, that still need to be painted and worked on....*ahem Shakka*
Sep 4, 2014 6:22 pm
yes huge fan hence why I recommended this board. I have about 2000+ space marines, 1500 orks, 1500 chaos, 800 tau. Plus beginner size forces for Warmachine and Malifaux. I will be beginning a live campaign with my brother, forum member Heshopolite, soon using the 7th edition rules and my own custom campaign system. My intention is to publicly track our progress here, so anyone is welcome to follow the progress of the campaign and the narrative fiction we will be posting. I also encourage anyone familiar with the universe to add to our narrative. I may also begin an online 40k campaign using Vassal 40k like I had in the past with Keleth. Sadly My first child was born just as we were starting and it never took off but our test games were successful. I will soon also be posting some cool terrain and painting tutorials as we scratch built our table for the campaign and paint up the rest of the armies.
Sep 4, 2014 11:07 pm
Yeah yeah I know, we'll actually have to spend some time together with nothing else going on to do the salamanders though. I have been thinking about maybe getting some orks because they just seem wicked fun.
Sep 5, 2014 3:21 am
I dislike flesh tones mostly, but orks..do them nurgle, make them rotten :D
and yes, yes, we need to do that. maybe a monday or something.. cause army!
Sep 5, 2014 9:24 pm
Something, I'll see what's free.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.