New player looking for adventure

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 8, 2017 2:05 pm
Hi!
My name is Simon and I'm DnD-holic.
I've been playing a mixture of both pathfinder and 5e and i love it. My live games keep having to end because of work situations and life so I thought getting into PbP would be a really good chance to keep RPing.

I'm familiar with being A life cleric and an open hand monk but each time I want to try something new. Next time I'm thinking something piratey.

My schedule may be a little off as I'm living in Tokyo. But I'll be posting frequently, just at adifferent time. So if you need some canonfodder I'm ready to help!
May 8, 2017 2:14 pm
Welcome and happy gaming!
May 8, 2017 3:13 pm
Welcome! If you are interested in just messing about with something, I've got a game open that can take a bunch of folks: Homegrown Heroes Adventuring Academy. It's got adventuring groups of 3-5 people, and some other areas where you can do experimental/non-game-relevant things like mock fights and such. You're welcome to join the craziness!
May 8, 2017 5:44 pm
Welcome, Azure_Nokori! Happy gaming!
May 8, 2017 7:08 pm
Hajimemashte! Play-by-post is nice in that timezones aren't all too significant, specially if the game is slower paced, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a fit here.

Out of curiosity, is tabletop RPG big in Japan?
May 8, 2017 9:12 pm
Welcome Azure_Nokori! I think you'll be pleased with play-by-post. It is a much slower pace than live games, but can be a richer roleplay.
May 8, 2017 10:57 pm
Welcome! Look to the Gamers Tavern forum for new games.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.